Quattrimus ICS ROM now available for Optimus S!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I try it apply a theme. Most of them I get an error saying that it wasn't compiled correctly. I did what the description says and switch to stock theme reboot and reapply theme. By I still get the same error

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I try it apply a theme. Most of them I get an error saying that it wasn't compiled correctly. I did what the description says and switch to stock theme reboot and reapply theme. By I still get the same error

I believe you just hit "Apply Anyway". I'm using one of anthonycr's themes and I got that error and applied it anyway and it worked.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I believe you just hit "Apply Anyway". I'm using one of anthonycr's themes and I got that error and applied it anyway and it worked.

I tried but doesn't apply and get the error. Doesn't show an apply anyway button. Just ok

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I tried but doesn't apply and get the error. Doesn't show an apply anyway button. Just ok

Oh sorry, different error. That's the one where you're supposed to change your dpi, apply it, change dpi back, reboot...right?

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Oh sorry, different error. That's the one where you're supposed to change your dpi, apply it, change dpi back, reboot...right?

I got it. Just after I posted. I thought I should look in the play store. The dumb me forgot to make a backup after I flashed cm9. And I set the dpi too hi,so once I restarted the unlock icon was below the screen. So I had to reinstall cm9.

Set it to 200 and got the theme to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781