Clockworkmod Recovery Bootloop!!!!!

Ranvir Sahota

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My Hauwei U8180 is in a boot loop form Clockworkmod Recovery when I go to reboot recovery it gets to the the logo and stays there for a while but then goes back to ClockWorkmod recovery. When I do a hard reset the first stage is successful but the second is a fail and it says update fail. When I attempt to install a zip card form the sdcard it says no file found. I can backup, restore and advanced restore. Can anyone help me please? I really need help. :'( :(

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
My Hauwei U8180 is in a boot loop form Clockworkmod Recovery when I go to reboot recovery it gets to the the logo and stays there for a while but then goes back to ClockWorkmod recovery. When I do a hard reset the first stage is successful but the second is a fail and it says update fail. When I attempt to install a zip card form the sdcard it says no file found. I can backup, restore and advanced restore. Can anyone help me please? I really need help. :'( :(

Well this is not the right forum for your phone so advise here will be limited...

Ok so when you choose install zip from sd card it says no files found. Did you have a rom zip there that should show up?

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware

Ranvir Sahota

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Well this is not the right forum for your phone so advise here will be limited...

Ok so when you choose install zip from sd card it says no files found. Did you have a rom zip there that should show up?

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion on LS670ZVJ firmware
Not sure how can I check?

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
How to install a driver from the manufacturer's website (clearly linked in the stickies, btw) and plug in a USB device? I'm sorry to tell you, but I don't think rooting is for you. Actually, Windows may not be a good fit either. Good luck.

prowlingfox

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had a lot of issues with KP500 utils on Windows Vista / 7 systems. Try doing all of this on Windows XP. Last time I tried on XP, the program functioned correctly (it didn't go crazy with the "?"'s everywhere).

- - - Updated - - -

I've had a lot of issues with KP500 utils on Windows Vista / 7 systems. Try doing all of this on Windows XP. Last time I tried on XP, the program functioned correctly (it didn't go crazy with the "?"'s everywhere).

Ranvir Sahota

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
How to install a driver from the manufacturer's website (clearly linked in the stickies, btw) and plug in a USB device? I'm sorry to tell you, but I don't think rooting is for you. Actually, Windows may not be a good fit either. Good luck.

what is stickies by the way? Also I can plug in my usb device.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
A lot if the advice you are receiving is not going to help you. This is a forum dedicated for the Optimus s only. So we don't have the necessary information about the device you have to help. But this what I can offer. Know that because I don't have this device all advice I give is not tested and may further damage your device. The steps below are fairly standard across all devices, but you should be prepared and informed.

Does your phone have an sdcard? Do you have a computer you can plug the phone to via USB cable? You need to have some kind of rom file on your sdcard to fix anything. If not, track down something to put on it. Here is one rom I have found that "SHOULD" work for you if I have the right device in mind.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1259739

Download that rom and gapps package (look for the 2 web links at the very top of the first post there) then load them onto you sdcard. From your clockwork mod recovery you need to perform a FULL wipe. Peform a factory reset, then under mounts and storage, format both system and boot. Now you need to install the rom and then the gapps package.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12