[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS (ZVD)

Masterjakeway

May 26, 2011
Visit site
That's cool. I figured it may be a little while, seeing how stable the last release was.
I'm just finding it weird that i can't find you as a developer at all...

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's cool. I figured it may be a little while, seeing how stable the last release was.
I'm just finding it weird that i can't find you as a developer at all...

goo screwed up a server upgrade about a week ago, deleted all Dev apps. News posted many times. Google search will give full story.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (Jelly Bean 4.1.1) & Tapatalk 2

kylemaguire

Resident Teen
Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
The blank page issue is spreading.
First, Gmail when viewing emails
Then Facebook
And now Instagram when looking at your News tab. Any I missed? A reboot seems to fix it.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

deejayadhd

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Wont work don't use 2sd mods it has apps2ext built in meaning it moves most apps 2 ext partition

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

i think it was mentioned before but i still run out of app space when tb says i have 6 or 700mb free on a2sd space but internal seems to get filled up, but after restoring all my tb backups i pretty much have what i want when that happens and i am just trying to insta;ll frivolous apps i dont really need.

one thing i did need to ask, nova launcher will not install for me. tried version 1.1.2 and 1.1.3, it tries to install for a few seconds then just says application not installed. made sure i hade plenty (77mb) of internal space available. worked fine on cai a few months ago.

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So it'd be correct to say beta2 is our finished product? I'm ok with that. I'd like to switch the Q when we start the phone to something like A tdm rom with quattrimus on the bottom of the screen. White background with ics blue words. Can ya make it happen tdm? The q is ok but I like flashy and I still wanna leave the developers sig.

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
As far as functionality, beta2 is pretty close to final. There are a couple issues I'd like to look into but nothing major. And I'm going to get that boot logo contest going for beta3 also.

Thraeryn

DEVASTATOR
Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure which issues you think are the most important or that you're most capable of fixing without serious headaches. As an end user, I'd be pretty thrilled if wifi tethering got fixed. There really aren't that many issues with the latest beta, though; it's quality.

jnow2

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure which issues you think are the most important or that you're most capable of fixing without serious headaches. As an end user, I'd be pretty thrilled if wifi tethering got fixed. There really aren't that many issues with the latest beta, though; it's quality.

I agree, the wifi tethering would be sweet. I'd also like to see the notifications route through headphones too, but that was the last thing fixed in CM7 also.

pmoneyprix

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
To see clock lag fixed and maybe a lil more theming options in the beta3 would make my opti really happy! I like having the options and then deleting the stuff I don't care for. Like I said b4 I'm pleased with what we have, and I personally will run this rom until somethin blows mind..lol

dman081

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I agree with the above comments. This really is brilliant. Amazing how much better my phone runs than ANY other previous ROM (all pre-ICS Android versions). I had the Nexus S 4g (the wimax one) and in my normal usage the Optimus' performance with ICS rom isn't that much different from stock ICS on the Nexus.

I haven't noticed any battery issues caused by lack of deep sleep... maybe previous ROMs also had that trouble. Some little nitpicking things: The phone app is slow to open; notifications through the speakerphone whilst using headphones is a very slight annoyance.

dman081

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having an issue where my phone only charges when plugged into the USB port on my computer. Both my home and car chargers fail to actually charge the device. Any thoughts?

Sounds like the classic charging bug introduced in the official Sprint Gingerbread upgrade (ZVD?). I was fortunate and only experienced it for a day before it inexplicably resolved itself.

I don't remember well enough what people did to fix it. But I'm sure you can find some huge threads through searching.

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like the classic charging bug introduced in the official Sprint Gingerbread upgrade (ZVD?). I was fortunate and only experienced it for a day before it inexplicably resolved itself.

I don't remember well enough what people did to fix it. But I'm sure you can find some huge threads through searching.

Hmmm, any reason this bug would just randomly show up with flashing this ROM? I hadn't had that issue before.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670