- 08-05-2012, 12:22 PM #101
Microsoft Essentials is a lot more efficient, and it's free.
You shouldn't have to pay a great sum of cash for computer protection (unless its actually worth it.).
I try to steer as many people away from Norton as I can, due to its horrible protection, number of glaze positives it produces, how easy it is to get through Norton's firewall, it's surprisingly easy.. I broke through it, using my phone, on 3G, took over the computer, and freaked put my mom by crashing it, just to prove to her how useless Norton actually is.
sent from my un-dead sammich.
- 08-05-2012, 07:16 PM #103
- 08-05-2012, 09:29 PM #104
- 360 Posts
- tdm's AOKP ICS
Re: [Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus S)
I support off topic-ness in my threads, especially if there's not much on-topic things being said.
sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).
- 08-09-2012, 01:32 PM #106
Originally Posted by nitestalker
- 314 Posts
This patch...hmm. I am tempted to back every friggin thang up in Joylicious Optimus and try HydroROM or CM10...yes.
Sent from a Purple LG-LS670 with CM9...the New Wolzard Phone...yes.
- 08-09-2012, 08:57 PM #108
- 08-10-2012, 12:51 AM #109
And yea, AFAIK, just mms and camera, along with a few jellybean goodies not working fully.
Other than that, there are a small occurrence of UI reboots and freezes, but it rarely happens. It seems that not being overclocked, it has less issues, and is pretty smooth and quick without being OC'd
sent from my Zom-"Bean'(CM10 JellyBean).
- 08-11-2012, 06:05 PM #112
- 08-11-2012, 06:21 PM #113
- 08-11-2012, 07:02 PM #114
- 08-11-2012, 07:15 PM #115
- 08-11-2012, 07:16 PM #116
- 08-11-2012, 07:47 PM #118
- 08-18-2012, 06:21 AM #120
- 08-19-2012, 12:00 PM #122
- 08-19-2012, 02:56 PM #123
- 08-19-2012, 03:14 PM #124
- 08-19-2012, 03:21 PM #125