[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus S)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol... this thread is full of V users
;)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Its kind of ironic, especially since because of all of these ZVJ -ZVD, Optimus V with ZVJ, Optimus S to Optimus V, and vice versa to all that applies, its doesnt matter which phone, or baseband you have anymore.. although there are a few small kinks to be worked out, development for both phones is practically completely integrated.
I'd say, that's a pretty amazing breakthrough... but thats just me. Lol

sent from my un-dead sammich.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Patch]ZVJ to ZVD Flashable zip

+1...x100000000000000000000
I think this new development is possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened for the two phones. This means I'll be able to backup my quattrimus cm9 rom while on zv9, move over to zvj, restore my backup, flash the fix and it'll work perfectly.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
+1...x100000000000000000000
I think this new development is possibly the greatest thing that's ever happened for the two phones. This means I'll be able to backup my quattrimus cm9 rom while on zv9, move over to zvj, restore my backup, flash the fix and it'll work perfectly.

Yup.
Over the next few days/weeks, when i have free time, I will be working endlessly on making everything working flawlessly, and promoting the idea of integrated development. I just hope it takes well to the devs.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Patch]ZVJ to ZVD Flashable zip

Opt S user here : First time I flashed I did cm10/patch/gapps and it didn't seem to work...this morning I tried it cm10/gapps/patch and it worked...not sure why that mattered o_O neat patch though, thanks!

Reactions: nitestalkr

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips

Hey good job on this, nitestalkr!

Thanks!
My patches should help out future development, and improve the amount of people able to test greatly, since now an owner of either an Optimus S or and Optimus V can now test all Roms built for both phones.
I'm still working out the kinks with the ZVJ GB Data on Optimus V, but I'm sure I'll smooth everything out with time.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

hmmm strange on tapatalk i can only see the first patch available for download but on pc the other one shows

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

hmmm strange on tapatalk i can only see the first patch available for download but on pc the other one shows

Tapatalk and it's amazing bugs....
I'll see if there is anything i can do to fix it.

And I think i fixed it.. had to add a break in it, which makes the link look unsettling in Tapatalk, but it still works.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Tapatalk and it's amazing bugs....
I'll see if there is anything i can do to fix it.

And I think i fixed it.. had to add a break in it, which makes the link look unsettling in Tapatalk, but it still works.

Lol I still can't see it on Tapatalk :rolleyes:

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Hydro Rom

epeereboom

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic job! So far, so good. Reinstalled all my apps, sent a few texts all over data. If I run into any problems, I'll post. Thanks a lot! Opens up while new world of ROMs.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: nitestalkr

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Lol I still can't see it on Tapatalk :rolleyes:

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Hydro Rom

try refreshing?
or killing tapatalk, and starting it again?
i can see both links from my tapatalk app xD

epeereboom said:
Fantastic job! So far, so good. Reinstalled all my apps, sent a few texts all over data. If I run into any problems, I'll post. Thanks a lot! Opens up while new world of ROMs.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Glad to know that it works!!
And thanks for the positive feedback!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you make a zvd to j patch with ov keypad file I'd say include an edited build prop but that would be rom specific

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12