[Patch's]ZVJ to ZVD & ZVD to ZVJ Flashable zips(Optimus S)

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
THATS AWEOMSE!!!!! now I dont have to worry about going thru all the crap to root a zvj to flash the cm10 finished rom! (WHICH I AM VERY EXCITED FOR)

And be sure to report any and all issues that you may experience, while using the patch.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

kautious619

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just trying to get this all in.....So I'm on a Optimus S (ZVJ) DanteRom......And I would like to try THE GODZILLA ROM (ZVD).....Whats the best patch to use or can I even use any of them?

Iv followed the instructions from the godzilla rom and this thread and still have no phone service .:confused:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Just trying to get this all in.....So I'm on a Optimus S (ZVJ) DanteRom......And I would like to try THE GODZILLA ROM (ZVD).....Whats the best patch to use or can I even use any of them?

Iv followed the instructions from the godzilla rom and this thread and still have no phone service .:confused:

You should be able to just flash the rom then gapps then zvd-zvj reboot and enjoy

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running LS670ZVJ Dante Rom

Reactions: nitestalkr

kautious619

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Try flashing the rom, flash gapps, disable signature verification, then flash the patch

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Do I have to disable the verification after each one? Disable---Flash Rom----Disable--Flash gaps .......Like that?
I didn't see any errors...
Oh and I'm using Cannibal Open Touch for recovery

kautious619

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks... I kinda figured it was disabled until I rebooted but wasn't too sure.. I have to disable the verification to flash the rom anyway ... I'll try 1 more time and then I'll try another rom... thanks for the great tips and I don't think it's the patch it might just be the rom

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

kautious619

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok..So all last nigh I tried all the tip you guys gave me (thanks).... and another ROM off the ZVD base with signature verification disable (Quattrimus ICS (ZVD)).......and I still have no data.....I know almost everyone here has a Optimus V...But was there any verifications that this patch works for the Optimus S when your flashing a ZVD ROM on a ZVJ phone?...

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ok..So all last nigh I tried all the tip you guys gave me (thanks).... and another ROM off the ZVD base with signature verification disable (Quattrimus ICS (ZVD)).......and I still have no data.....I know almost everyone here has a Optimus V...But was there any verifications that this patch works for the Optimus S when your flashing a ZVD ROM on a ZVJ phone?...

It worked when people tried out the ZVJ(ROM) to ZVD(baseband) patch, I just applied the same concept, but reversed, to the ZVD to ZVJ, and have been getting mixed feed back about it working.
I'll try to look into it.

Reactions: kautious619

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Buggy bug :(
I flashed cm9 on zvj using patch
I backup cm9
Later restore cm9 it had all my apps wallpaper everything but apps fc and I had to re login with my Google account sooooo.......
I still use though reflashed worked
Damn market won't download android central app

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Buggy bug :(
I flashed cm9 on zvj using patch
I backup cm9
Later restore cm9 it had all my apps wallpaper everything but apps fc and I had to re login with my Google account sooooo.......
I still use though reflashed worked
Damn market won't download android central app

I haven't had that problem at all with the patch... And lately I been rom jumping a lot I've got iho mandylion w/zvj patch, hydroROM, quattrimus w/patch, and Dante Rom, and haven't had trouble..... Then again.. I just remembered I've been just pushing the 3 libs to system manually

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

kautious619

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It worked when people tried out the ZVJ(ROM) to ZVD(baseband) patch, I just applied the same concept, but reversed, to the ZVD to ZVJ, and have been getting mixed feed back about it working.
I'll try to look into it.

I got it......It wasnt the patch or the ROM... I tried downloading the patch from my phone instead of using my PC.... I later check my PC to see what was different and found that my antivirus took a file from the zip with no notification... So... something I should of did the first time it failed was to see if the file size matched....slily me ...Sorry for the confusion.....
Great Patch..:cool:

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had that problem at all with the patch... And lately I been rom jumping a lot I've got iho mandylion w/zvj patch, hydroROM, quattrimus w/patch, and Dante Rom, and haven't had trouble..... Then again.. I just remembered I've been just pushing the 3 libs to system manually

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking... maybe my update-script needs to be re-written... since you're experiencing next to 0 issues when just pushing, and issues usually pop up when flashing..
Tonight I'll study up on writing an update-script manually.
And I'm going to start signing future patch updates.

Reactions: Thraeryn

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish