Clock lag on ICS fix?

thattypicalnerd

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I may have just found a fix for the clock lag found on pretty much all ICS builds. Flashed Quattrimus CM9 beta 2 yesterday, and no clock lag since. If it does lag, it's really quick to update, and you don't even notice it unless you keep a close eye on it.

The fix? Flash the ROM with no service at first (like upgrade to ZVJ and then flash Quattrimus which is for ZVD), and skip all the menus and other things, and DON'T connect to WiFi (it should bring up an activation menu, skip it) until you get to the date and time menu (which it can't auto detect due to having no service/any sort of wireless connectivity).

Make sure it's the right time/date, and then get to the homescreen. Apply the ZVD ---> ZVJ patch by flashing in recovery, and then reboot into the OS. The system time is inaccurate after a while, as I noticed it gained 15 seconds after a day. ClockSync remedies this problem. The lockscreen doesn't show the correct time sometimes, but quickly updates. I think this is a sleep issue though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey