Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Havent been here in a while, what is currently the best rom?

I am still running the Kravens CM 7, and I want to try something new. Looks like there has been a lot of headway with ICS but I'm wondering which is currently the most stable rom to be my daily driver?

ROM
    Stock.... for now

"best" is relative to your personal likings. I would say that TDM's Quattrimus is my favorite at the moment. You can choose between CM9 or AOKP.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Quatrimus / CM10

Default Re: Havent been here in a while, what is currently the best rom?

Quote Originally Posted by fidju View Post
    I am still running the Kravens CM 7, and I want to try something new. Looks like there has been a lot of headway with ICS but I'm wondering which is currently the most stable rom to be my daily driver?
    If you are going something that just works all the way around I have to refer to Hydro rom, I'm using Quatrimus but the fact that I can't send mms (I seem to be one of the few? lol) and headset mics don't work bothers me. Not to mention the clock lag.

Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

It depends on what you want in a rom. My personal favorite is Quatrimus however HQ youtube videos are choppy.
    Thanked by:
    fidju 
    Wannabe kewl

Global Posts
    675 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations TW-JB

Reborn ROM. Tried and true. Works for everyone.
    "I drank what!?!?!" ~Socrates
    "Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor." ~NASA, 1965
    New users, click here!!
    Sprint Sammy GS3 | MB1 | Wicked Sensations JB v2.1 | TWRP 2.4.3.0

ROM
    opti aokp, viper stock

Quattrimus aokp is what im running. Stable and I've done a few tweaks.. Sure there is a few flaws(as with every cm9/10 based rom for our phones) but they are all stable enough. Development is still brewing, so as long as we stay patient well all be ok.