Best ROM for battery life?

chosenhobo

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,
I just had my E4GT robbed at gunpoint, and am now using my old Optimus S until my upgrade date (3 months). I was wondering what is the most snappy, minimalistic ROM out there which gives one the best battery life or performance.
Thank you very much,
chosenhobo

eletendre84

#sarcasm
Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,
I just had my E4GT robbed at gunpoint, and am now using my old Optimus S until my upgrade date (3 months). I was wondering what is the most snappy, minimalistic ROM out there which gives one the best battery life or performance.
Thank you very much,
chosenhobo

Hope you reported it so the loser who took your phone can't use it!

To answer your question, I'd recommend hydrorom or thekravens cm7 port. The cm9 ports are getting better too

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

chosenhobo

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I doubt they'd use it, there were 3 more reports to the police in the same location - they are probably going to sell them, plus I live in Los Angeles and this happened yesterday in Oakland, so I kind of lost hope finding it lol...

Yea, I took a look at some videos of ICS and I have to say, they are pretty impressive for this phone! It's amazing what devs have done with this phone - probably the best budget android phone ever made

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing what devs have done with this phone - probably the best budget android phone ever made
Agreed!

I usually say this with more enthusiasm, but... Welcome to our little corner of AC. Have a look around and enjoy the scenery. Orient yourself by checking out the Welcome Guide; the LG path is notably different from that of Samsung devices, which I have recently been exploring.

FWIW, I'm sorry for your loss. Whooda thought people would be stealing phones from us? Stupid, really.

jteee

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
+1
For a "Basic" phone, kinda glad my Evo Shift went south.
I just wish the Opti had a flash and notification led.
Other than that, I love this phone.
Been using DanteRom \ HydroKernel with COT recovery and everything is buttersmooth and reliably fast with good battery useage. Mind you, I just phone, email, surf and text. Not many games.
That what xbox is for ;)

Good luck

javascriptvoid

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
i like cm9 but only get like 12 hours on it. hydro i would get around 20 hours. scott pilgrimss cm7 would get around 2 days but that one is way out dated. there are many great roms for this phone and the choice is yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma