Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: [ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

Quote Originally Posted by Silas178 View Post
    Help! Please! I just flashed this From and when it booted up my phone stopped charging about phone says the battery is discharging even though the charger is plugged in any help is appreciated

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Does it charge in recovery? Or can you try on a different rom

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

So i took the plunge and the water feels so right!
    I was on the DanteRom for quite awhile and was pretty happy but wanted to see what the hype was regarding this ROM.
    Followed the instructions and at first go around, I had no radio signal (no service). WiFi worked.
    So I actually did a complete wipe and again followed the instructions and viola!, everything works.
    Love the minimalist look and there were several apps that didn't work (force closed) and now working without a problem
    Thanks!

I just love this rom! The battery lasts so much better than before. No issues except for the ota not working plus wondering what baseband I'm on, I'm assuming zvd but it says unknown. I'd like to know before I flash a rom that may be for zvj if it's zvd still

Sent from my LG-LS670 oh hush

ROM
    HydroROM Beta2

Quote Originally Posted by gingerc76 View Post
    I just love this rom! The battery lasts so much better than before. No issues except for the ota not working plus wondering what baseband I'm on, I'm assuming zvd but it says unknown. I'd like to know before I flash a rom that may be for zvj if it's zvd still

Sent from my LG-LS670 oh hush
    The thread title states this is ZVD. Runs fine on ZVJ with the patch.

I love this ROM too. Definetly kept me from moving on from this phone for a bit longer. (That and I'm still grandfathered in to not having the $10/mnth charge for smartphones ) Only wished audio worked through headphones on phone calls.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

When I try to flash this on my VM670 it gets stuck at the boot animation and then freezes. I let it sit there for a while and I starts back at the LG logo and then freezes at the boot animation again. I flashed the ROM, Gapps, and the Virgin patch. Then I tried just to flash the ROM by it self and still no luck. And if it helps I format the boot, system, cache, dalvik, sdext, and data.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

What recovery are you on?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

Quote Originally Posted by hlxanthus View Post
    What recovery are you on?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Cannibal Open Touch

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

ROM
    HydroROM Beta2

@theKraven Like you don't do enough already for us OptiS owners,(AND is GREATLY appreciated!) but any chance we get an update on this ROM? I see popdog123 updated to v1.1 of Oxygen with Youtube HQ fixes. I didn't see any mentions about the headset not working on calls but, but I love this ROM, and as I mentioned in my other post aside from the audio bug, This has been the best ROM for me on this phone.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #109  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

My device folder for this got messed up. But I plan on it after Cold as ICe gets a new build.
    Thanked by 4:
    Axe, Warlord721 and mtbierkan like this.

Not sure what the cause is but it won't charge on AC unless fastcharge is on

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

I'd love to go back to this rom but ever since I discovered there's a theme chooser for CAI, I'm sticking with it unless that same option can be applied to this one too

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

I'd love to go back to this rom but ever since I discovered there's a theme chooser for CAI, I'm sticking with it unless that same option can be applied to this one too

This is an AOSP rom and that means its close to a stock. Witch also means no themes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    I love this show

Quote Originally Posted by ZackVortex View Post
    This is an AOSP rom and that means its close to a stock. Witch also means no themes

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
    Yes I understand that but would be awesome to customize this rom the same way as cai imo

ROM
    quattrimus cm9

Yes I understand that but would be awesome to customize this rom the same way as cai imo

Go to cai then

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by johnh02 View Post
    Go to cai then

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I am on CAI :what:

johnh02 likes this.

ROM
    Stock

Aosp is stock from Google android there is no fancy theme Chooser its more for those who like the base ics look and feel if u want the fancy stuff cm9 and aokp are you friends

Sent from my LS670
    Thanked by:

Hi running on optimus s sprint with no service, just wifi. Working great except on some functions get a red box pop up(quick) around edge of screen. This happens when I turn on/off location button from top drop down menu on home screen, turn wifi on off in settings menu(doesn't pop up red box when turn on/off wifi from drop down menu on home screen),and turning off/on airplane mode in setting I don't think it was doing this when first installed rom. It seems to have started tonight when I tried to send sms message in built in messaging app instead of google voice. Anyone else see this red pop up around the edges of screen.

ROM
    HydroROM Beta2

Been running this ROM since it came out and I haven't experienced that issue at all...

Quote Originally Posted by edog11 View Post
    Hi running on optimus s sprint with no service, just wifi. Working great except on some functions get a red box pop up(quick) around edge of screen. This happens when I turn on/off location button from top drop down menu on home screen, turn wifi on off in settings menu(doesn't pop up red box when turn on/off wifi from drop down menu on home screen),and turning off/on airplane mode in setting I don't think it was doing this when first installed rom. It seems to have started tonight when I tried to send sms message in built in messaging app instead of google voice. Anyone else see this red pop up around the edges of screen.

Update. I didn't find cause, but restored a nandroid backup(made shortly after my original oxygen 3.0 flash) and problem is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    OXYGEN 3.0 AOSP ICS
    Thanks for popdog123 for his work on the p500. While pushing the gmail fixes, i decided to sync with oxygen sources and my device folder, and it built Oxygen 3.0.
    • Oxygen is an AOSP source built ROM.
    • It's has minimal features unlike CM9 and AOKP.
    • Popdog123 got gmail whitescreen fixed and audio routing fixed.
    • Same fastcharge kernel from CAI, will need a separate toggle or adb commands to turn it on. I'll add the notification toggles later.
    • Launcher2
    • No dsp and no theme chooser.
    • Same sd-ext scripts as quattrimus
    • use mx player to watch vids
    • Will add more features later

Bugs
    Bugs in build 1: OTA updater not working, videocam not working..fixed in patch 2, in the p500 thread, some have reported issues with certain apps not working with the gmail fixes. I will add more later. Test everything, I'll try to apply CAI fixes if something is broken

INSTALL
    Install

1.Make sure you are on ZVD radio(sprint only), rooted, and custom recovery installed. Only Xionia, twrp, and drew's Cannibal recoveries are tested.

2.Boot into recovery and nandroid your setup as this is alpha and may not be
    a daily driver for most.

3.Now wipe Data, BOOT, SYSTEM, CACHE from recovery.

4.Flash the rom zip,

5.Flash gapps for ICS,

6.then reboot. First boot will be long.

7. If wifi doesnt turn on, turn it on and reboot. Old bug, but should be fixed now

8.Post any bugs or fixes you find here.

Fast charge toggle by Enzomatrx [Kernel mod] enable USB fast charging(now in the jawz101 kernel!

No mirroring or repackaging. But patches are fine.

Big thanks to all the testers and donaters and devs for ICS: drew, Tdm, jerryscript, Bobzhome, blarf and iho crew, mrg666,lupohirp, androidmeda, adfad666, jasonevil, popdog123, cyanogenMOd

Source:
    https://github.com/popdog123
    https://github.com/thekraven
    https://bitbucket.org/thekraven/iscr...-2.6.35-rebase

Gingerkernel ICS kernel zvj https://bitbucket.org/drewwalton1921....35-rebase/src
    Gingerkernel ICS kernel testing https://bitbucket.org/thekraven/iscr....35-rebase/src

popdog123 oxygen [ROM][ICS][v1.0.0 - 13/10/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4) - xda-developers
    tdm VM670 cm9 http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...s-cm9-ics.html
    Team Hydro zvh cm9 [WIP][ROM] CyanogenMod 9 for LG Optimus S (Yes, it's ICS!)

Rootbrowser file browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ot.browserfree
    The only real big problem I have is that ES file manager isn't working. Other than that, I have encountered not a single problem.
    mtbierkan likes this.

This rom looks nice. From reading the feedback it can be daily driver right? Oh and kraven will you still be working on it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I installed the Oxygen ROM and have everything working but now the 3G shows and under 'About Phone' > Status > Mobile network state: Connected
    BUT I still cannot connect to the web. Wifi works fine. I'm using COT recovery
    How do I update PRL or the code to reset?

(I was originally on Oxygen then switched to SlimRom but couldn't connect other than wifi and had no luck using the suggestions from that thread)
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #123  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Are you with sprint? Check in the about phone screen and see what the baseband says?

You might try flashing a sprint based rom like reborn and do a prl and provision update

Well i just went back to stock ZVD, re-rooted, and installed Oxygen again.
    Everything working fine now.
    Thanks all for the help!

Let me just add to the compliments ... I have been on the edge of getting my next phone, getting frustrated with running out of room for apps on this phone with the stock ZVJ Sprint ROM.

I finally broke down and put this on. It is so much smoother than any of the Gingerbread or Froyo ROMs. Incredible. I don't know how you devs do it! Thanks for breathing new life in this "old" phone. I may just hang on to this until that Note II comes down in price a bit (fingers crossed!!!)
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast