Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree29Likes

Default Re: [ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

Been on this ROM for a day and I have a few observations ...

1. Indeed, ES File Explorer does crash as noted in an above post.
    2. The voicemail notification says that I have 3 messages waiting to be heard. When I tap on it, it dials my cell phone number and I have no voicemails there. Any thoughts as to how I can fix this? The Sprint stock ROM seemingly automatically downloaded the voicemails to the phone through a dedicated app. I'd love to hear some thoughts on this too.
    3. The home button on the far left is no longer the home button. It is now the "options" button that brings up menus and such. The home button is now the button to its right ... the former "options" button with the four little boxes on it. Is there some way to switch this back to normal? If not, no big deal.
    4. In the texting app, I am not allowed to download any multimedia texts (photos, etc.). When I tap the download button, it says downloading, waits a while acting as is it was downloading it and then tells me that it can't "download right now. try again later."

Anybody else have any of these issues with any workarounds?
    Last edited by mikedbq; 04-03-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Is there any way I can connect my phone to sprint, it won't connect and I don't see a update profile option

ROM
    Stock

What baseband did you flash from

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

Wow...this is pretty hot so far. Having trouble with "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", however...and clearing data from it HAS NOT helped. Any suggestions?
    Eduardo Galvan likes this.

Cool Re: [ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkenred View Post
    Wow...this is pretty hot so far. Having trouble with "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", however...and clearing data from it HAS NOT helped. Any suggestions?
    Does ADB work? If so use
    Code:
    adb install Google Keyboard.apk
    (I'll provide the Google Keyboard, since you can't access the keyboard, you poor thing!)
    Last edited by Eduardo Galvan; 09-30-2013 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Added GK DB link.
    This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
    Thanked by:
    Shinkenred likes this.

ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo Galvan View Post
    Does ADB work? If so use
    Code:
    adb install Google Keyboard.apk
    (I'll provide the Google Keyboard, since you can't access the keyboard, you poor thing!)
    Thanks...but I sorta took a more brutal approach: I installed A.I.type and deleted the stock keyboard via Titanium Backup. (Trying to download a different keyboard from the Play Store, because I've come to hate A.I.type for anything other than the iOS theme...)

Thanks...but I sorta took a more brutal approach: I installed A.I.type and deleted the stock keyboard via Titanium Backup. (Trying to download a different keyboard from the Play Store, because I've come to hate A.I.type for anything other than the iOS theme...)
    Interesting. I'm one to hate ALL DEM KEYBOARDZ. I don't like any keyboard, I find myself flashing other keyboards like Samsung's or HTCs. Or constantly rebooting..

Posted via Android Central App
    This is where we part ways. I'm dissolving back into 1s and 0s. It's closing curtain for my tale. ~"The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku"
    Shinkenred likes this.

ROM
    CM9-Oxygen

Now that's comedy. Yeah, I switched to this joint on the Play Store called Jellybean Keyboard. Oddly enough, it works fine except for two things:
    1. It STILL says "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", even though the stock keyboard isn't there anymore. Oddest thing ever, much?
    2. The user dictonary...it won't work anymore. I've tried repeatedly to restore it, and TB claims to have successfully restored it...but in actuality, it ain't there. (And worse yet, I can't save anything to it, either...)

...wait, what's Samsung's keyboard like?

Now that's comedy. Yeah, I switched to this joint on the Play Store called Jellybean Keyboard. Oddly enough, it works fine except for two things:
    1. It STILL says "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard has stopped", even though the stock keyboard isn't there anymore. Oddest thing ever, much?
    2. The user dictonary...it won't work anymore. I've tried repeatedly to restore it, and TB claims to have successfully restored it...but in actuality, it ain't there. (And worse yet, I can't save anything to it, either...)

...wait, what's Samsung's keyboard like?
    Samsung's keyboard is a mess. You have to press SHIFT to get to a comma. No thank you very much! It looks pretty...but that's still a problem if have to press SHIFT. And then it sometimes FC's. I tried Xperia's keyboard. Pretty good. Clean. But then IT FC's. The Optimus S doesn't like other keyboards very much...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456