- 257 Posts
- Cool As Ice alpha 14
I take it everyone has heard about this, but in case you haven't: the new 4.2 JB keyboard is trying to out-Swype Swype. It has the same tap-and-drag that Swype and, lately, SwiftKey have.
I wants it.
I see a couple of threads on xda that have flashable ZIPs of it, but seeing as I'm running 4.0.4, I don't have a clue whether any of them would work. I'm a little hesitant to try right now because I need to be able to text this coming week. Those who would know: do you think a flashable ZIP of the keyboard would work out of the box, or would it likely take a bit of modification and finagling?
- 11-01-2012, 11:11 PM #2
- 11-04-2012, 11:26 AM #3
- 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM #4
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:22 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2013, 03:24 PM
- By dpwaters72 in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 14Last Post: 10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
- By charveldude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2012, 08:29 PM
- By Vance in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2012, 06:17 PM