- 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM #26
- 11-09-2012, 07:38 AM #27
Bye optimus s
Um, how in the world did you brick it? They are next to impossible to do so short of fast booting in the wrong software.
Edit: Okay, read around and saw that you have a broken power button. Honestly, were you able to power on before? Have you ever been able to turn the phone on? I know you can enter download mode via holding both volume buttons and then inserting the power cable (the only way I could get any response without the power button) but it doesnt seem to recognize adb or fastboot this way. Only odin as I understand it. Once you get the power button fixed you should be fine.
Last edited by hlxanthus; 11-09-2012 at 08:12 AM.
- 11-10-2012, 12:40 AM #29
- 11-15-2012, 01:54 AM #31
- 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM #33
- 11-17-2012, 01:28 AM #34
- By Dr. Tyrell in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 08-08-2013, 08:19 AM
- By ab304945 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:33 PM
- By Roustermiller in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 06-04-2010, 11:02 AM
- By droidweasel in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 28Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:51 AM
- By DougFNJ in forum BlackBerryReplies: 16Last Post: 11-08-2009, 09:20 AM