1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    DanteROM(w/Hydro)/CAI CM9

Default A CM10 Editor From An Official CM Source... For the Optimus One Line?

This seems strange, but is the CM team actually helping us get a CM10 build for our little super phone?

Thanked by:

ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

Default Re: A CM10 Editor From An Official CM Source... For the Optimus One Line?

Pretty slick! Nice to see great tools born

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    JB 4.2.2

Default Re: A CM10 Editor From An Official CM Source... For the Optimus One Line?

Thanks for the thought, but I am not a member of the CM Team. Just a simple Windows programmer trying to help the Android community. There is a thread here for CM10 ROM Editor here at Android Central, but I haven't been able to keep up with it. CM10 ROM Editor has also been renamed to OOne ROM Editor and was last updated 01/08/2013

BTW, my user name was bill.weckel over at XDA, as it is here, but I was recently promoted to "Recognized Contributor", so I changed my user name to reflect a portion of my software company's name. So my user name @ XDA is shinobisoft. OOne ROM Editor can also be downloaded from my web site => .
    Last edited by bill.weckel; 02-13-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added additional information
    Device: LG Optimus T P509
    Rom: JB 4.1.2
    Kernel: CM10 ( built-in )

My Tools for Android

Android Flash Recovery -
    A Windows GUI front-end for fastboot to simplify flashing Android recovery partitions.
    OOne ROM Editor -
    A Windows utility for trimming ICS and JB ROMs for the LG Optimus One Device Family
    Thanked by:

ROM
    BobZ CM10

Thought it cannot be used with any of the CDMA variants of the Optimus One (like the V, S and Vortex)?

ROM
    CM7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by bill.weckel View Post
    Thanks for the thought, but I am not a member of the CM Team. Just a simple Windows programmer trying to help the Android community. There is a thread here for CM10 ROM Editor here at Android Central, but I haven't been able to keep up with it. CM10 ROM Editor has also been renamed to OOne ROM Editor and was last updated 01/08/2013

BTW, my user name was bill.weckel over at XDA, as it is here, but I was recently promoted to "Recognized Contributor", so I changed my user name to reflect a portion of my software company's name. So my user name @ XDA is shinobisoft. OOne ROM Editor can also be downloaded from my web site => .
    I dowloaded your OOne rom editor thing and tried to put in TheKraven's CM9 just as a test, and i was told it was an unsupported device. On the download page it says its compatible with a list of Optimus devices (the OptiS included) and from 4.0+. I'm not sure whats happening..

ROM
    JB 4.2.2

@williek113
    Sorry, I don't visit these forums often anymore and I'm not getting email notifications from here anymore either.

OOne ROM Editor uses the build.prop to identify the zip as a ROM and to verify that the ROM is for a supported device. Can you post the build.prop from the ROM in question? I could download it, but I don't need the whole ROM to figure out what the issue is. I will download it as a last resort tho. For future reference, reports like this can be sent to me via email at with the emails subject set to "OOne ROM Editor". You can optionally post issues in my at XDA-Developers.

My Tools for Android

Android Flash Recovery -
    A Windows GUI front-end for fastboot to simplify flashing Android recovery partitions.
    OOne ROM Editor -
    A Windows utility for trimming ICS and JB ROMs for the LG Optimus One Device Family

ROM
    JB 4.2.2

@atrain2324
    They are supported models too. It has nothing to do with the actual technology of the device or ROM. OOne ROM Editor is just a zip manager that specifically handles ROMs instead of plain zip files.

My Tools for Android

Android Flash Recovery -
    OOne ROM Editor -

ROM
    JB 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by williek113 View Post
    I dowloaded your OOne rom editor thing and tried to put in TheKraven's CM9 just as a test, and i was told it was an unsupported device. On the download page it says its compatible with a list of Optimus devices (the OptiS included) and from 4.0+. I'm not sure whats happening..
    Oops. I just found a typo in my code. My device list contains "lw670" instead of "ls670". Sorry. It's now fixed in my code but I'm not sure how long before an update will be available. Sorry.

My Tools for Android

Android Flash Recovery -
    OOne ROM Editor -