Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By duffieldj1
  • 1 Post By sellers86
  • 1 Post By thenameisnigel
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Port-Request] CyanMobile eXperience / Help flashing the OV's port

Some one if you have time please port this amazing ROM CyanMobile Experience. I tried to flash the Optimus V's port but it wouldn't get past boot animation, if anyone knows how to flash the Optimus V's port can you help me?

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: [Port-Request] CyanMobile eXperience / Help flashing the OV's port

Quote Originally Posted by duffieldj1 View Post

Some one if you have time please port this amazing ROM CyanMobile Experience. I tried to flash the Optimus V's port but it wouldn't get past boot animation, if anyone knows how to flash the Optimus V's port can you help me?
    Hmm sounds like a bad download or bad flash.... Re download check md5sum wipe everything except sdcard flash rom then gapps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

There is nothing that would prevent my build from booting on the optimus s. That's weird.

Sent from my PG8600 using Android Central Forums
    Guess whos coming back!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by sellers86 View Post
    There is nothing that would prevent my build from booting on the optimus s. That's weird.

I will try it again, Is there a patch that I am supposed to flash with it? I thought there was but I cant find it
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

I will try it again, Is there a patch that I am supposed to flash with it? I thought there was but I cant find it
    Yes, there is, depending on which baseband/radio you have. Links are in the Welcome Guide. Be sure to thank nitestalkr for his work.
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Changes Daily

Quote Originally Posted by epidenimus View Post
    Yes, there is, depending on which baseband/radio you have. Links are in the Welcome Guide. Be sure to thank nitestalkr for his work.
    If your on zvd it should work fine except ur home and menu buttons switched.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    CM9/CM9

I read on the original post "IF IT IS STUCK AT BOOTANIM PLEASE SPAM HOME BUTTON". Hope it helps.

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by blockhunsberger View Post
    I read on the original post "IF IT IS STUCK AT BOOTANIM PLEASE SPAM HOME BUTTON". Hope it helps.
    What? No. Don't do this. We have ourselves a troll here.

Guess whos coming back!
    Thanked by:

ROM
    CM9/CM9

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Alright, I turned off my virus protection (It actively scans zip files that's why) downloaded it twice and I get a missing file on the verification of the zip "system/etc/init.d/10apps2sd" I flash it without the verification and the gapps and take my sd-card out (It has an ext partition) ok it boots ok (without spamming the home button) without the sd-card in it, now I re-flash everything just as I did and now when I boot with the sd-card in and now -extremely weird- It gets through the boot and then it restarts the boot animation and says that it is optonizing all of the applications like in ICS but it does get through the boot I guess it was just a bad download the last time I tried...

Edit: On reboot with sd-card it boots fine without the optimizing the applications screen, thank you for all of your help and thank you sellers86 for your amazing rom

Edit 2: Actually I just re-flashed and booted with my sd-card in and actually it hangs at the boot animation and when I plugged in my usb to the computer to reboot it in adb so I dont have to do a battery pull it freezes the boot animation, restarts it and the boot sound and then half way through the boot sound it stops and gives the optimizing apps witch I have never seen before on a GB rom ever... -weird- I know that all sounds a little far fetched but it really does do that
    Last edited by duffieldj1; 12-10-2012 at 09:18 PM.
    Thanked by:
    sellers86 likes this.

ROM
    CM7/CM9

This is sorta unrelated... but I didn't want to start a new thread, but how can we change the carrier logo on a port from either "Virgin Mobile", or "Roaming Indicator Off" back to "Sprint"? This has been bugging me a lot lately because I cant get over the tiny things about many roms. Because of this problem of mine I've been on stock froyo for a while
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

There is a Custom carrier label option in the settings somewhere

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by blockhunsberger View Post
    Completely different phone, that has nothing to do with my build. I've had no booting issues with any builds Ive released, and I test them all before changing links in the OP.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums
    Guess whos coming back!

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

...gives the optimizing apps witch I have never seen before on a GB rom ever... -weird- I know that all sounds a little far fetched but it really does do that
    Yes, this is a cyanmobile thing. Glad you like the Rom.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums
    Guess whos coming back!
    Thanked by:
    duffieldj1 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,427 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I don't know why, but I found this post hilarious.

Official OpenROM Developer
    Want to contribute to OpenROM? Click HERE.
    Want to view my personal GitHub? Click HERE.
    Thanked by:
    sellers86 likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

I found the source of my boot problems, it was because I didn't flash gapps

- - - Updated - - -

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I didn't realize that caused a no boot.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums
    Guess whos coming back!
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

Well im just guessing it was that because it was causing my boot problems in Leavens builds

Sent Via Optimus S

ROM
    CM7/CM9

There is a Custom carrier label option in the settings somewhere
    Well yeah duhhhh but like I want to make it so the default label is "Sprint" not Virgin Mobile or anything. So it'll switch from roaming, to no service, to searching for service, to "SPRINT", not Virgin Mobile or anything like that
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Oh well in that case you might have to wait till there is a conversion patch that fixes all of that