[Port-Request] CyanMobile eXperience / Help flashing the OV's port

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
CyanMobile eXperience ROM - TheUnlockrTheUnlockr
Some one if you have time please port this amazing ROM CyanMobile Experience. I tried to flash the Optimus V's port but it wouldn't get past boot animation, if anyone knows how to flash the Optimus V's port can you help me?

Hmm sounds like a bad download or bad flash.... Re download check md5sum wipe everything except sdcard flash rom then gapps

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
There is nothing that would prevent my build from booting on the optimus s. That's weird.

Sent from my PG8600 using Android Central Forums

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I turned off my virus protection (It actively scans zip files that's why) downloaded it twice and I get a missing file on the verification of the zip "system/etc/init.d/10apps2sd" I flash it without the verification and the gapps and take my sd-card out (It has an ext partition) ok it boots ok (without spamming the home button) without the sd-card in it, now I re-flash everything just as I did and now when I boot with the sd-card in and now -extremely weird- It gets through the boot and then it restarts the boot animation and says that it is optonizing all of the applications like in ICS but it does get through the boot I guess it was just a bad download the last time I tried...

Edit: On reboot with sd-card it boots fine without the optimizing the applications screen, thank you for all of your help and thank you sellers86 for your amazing rom

Edit 2: Actually I just re-flashed and booted with my sd-card in and actually it hangs at the boot animation and when I plugged in my usb to the computer to reboot it in adb so I dont have to do a battery pull it freezes the boot animation, restarts it and the boot sound and then half way through the boot sound it stops and gives the optimizing apps witch I have never seen before on a GB rom ever... -weird- I know that all sounds a little far fetched but it really does do that

Last edited:

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
This is sorta unrelated... but I didn't want to start a new thread, but how can we change the carrier logo on a port from either "Virgin Mobile", or "Roaming Indicator Off" back to "Sprint"? This has been bugging me a lot lately because I cant get over the tiny things about many roms. Because of this problem of mine I've been on stock froyo for a while :(

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
...gives the optimizing apps witch I have never seen before on a GB rom ever... -weird- I know that all sounds a little far fetched but it really does do that

Yes, this is a cyanmobile thing. Glad you like the Rom.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
I found the source of my boot problems, it was because I didn't flash gapps

- - - Updated - - -

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I didn't realize that caused a no boot.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

williek113

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
There is a Custom carrier label option in the settings somewhere

Well yeah duhhhh but like I want to make it so the default label is "Sprint" not Virgin Mobile or anything. So it'll switch from roaming, to no service, to searching for service, to "SPRINT", not Virgin Mobile or anything like that