1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What is the ZVD ROM?

I've had Reborn and after a few months it didn't work very well. I can't quite keep Quatrimmus or Cold as Ice, working well. So are there others that were better before these? I prefer a CM7, but if there is a good, stable, CM10, that would work too. I'm not really picky so whatever the most stable ROM is will be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!

ROM
    Changes Daily

Default Re: What is the ZVD ROM?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbaldwin90 View Post
    I've had Reborn and after a few months it didn't work very well. I can't quite keep Quatrimmus or Cold as Ice, working well. So are there others that were better before these? I prefer a CM7, but if there is a good, stable, CM10, that would work too. I'm not really picky so whatever the most stable ROM is will be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!
    Take kravens cm7 for a spin or try out earthnfires OM-MandyLion for a spin both are good choices

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

If you were going the other direction, I might understand, but Reborn is about as solid and stable as they come. Perhaps there is something you are doing or installing that is keeping your phone from working well?
    If you are inclined to spend a lot of money and want a pretty trophy with which to pass the next few years of your life that talks to you in a condescending voice, can't navigate to save its life, expects full control over all you do, demands $13 for a $3 purchase, allegedly has a single recessed button, needs an expensive computer and a credit card to do anything, hates your music and has purses designed just for it...

Get married to someone you hate... or get an iPhone.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    New to LG's premium Android phone? Check out the Optimus S Welcome Guide.
    Used ROM Mangler on your Optimus S and having problems? Try this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

After a fresh flash, Reborn is great. But after time it just seems to get slower and a lot more random restarts. I've been through the thread looking for fixes and I do fresh install the hotfixes after each fresh flash of Reborn.