What is the ZVD ROM?

ryanbaldwin90

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I've had Reborn and after a few months it didn't work very well. I can't quite keep Quatrimmus or Cold as Ice, working well. So are there others that were better before these? I prefer a CM7, but if there is a good, stable, CM10, that would work too. I'm not really picky so whatever the most stable ROM is will be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've had Reborn and after a few months it didn't work very well. I can't quite keep Quatrimmus or Cold as Ice, working well. So are there others that were better before these? I prefer a CM7, but if there is a good, stable, CM10, that would work too. I'm not really picky so whatever the most stable ROM is will be fine.

Thanks in advance.

Merry Christmas!

Take kravens cm7 for a spin or try out earthnfires OM-MandyLion for a spin both are good choices

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
If you were going the other direction, I might understand, but Reborn is about as solid and stable as they come. Perhaps there is something you are doing or installing that is keeping your phone from working well?

ryanbaldwin90

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
After a fresh flash, Reborn is great. But after time it just seems to get slower and a lot more random restarts. I've been through the thread looking for fixes and I do fresh install the hotfixes after each fresh flash of Reborn.