Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

OK i have been trying to run this ROM for a while now. I do a clean flash with int2ext script and gapps and it loads and installs fine. I go in and downloads apps i want and get it finished. I'm happy. So i leave it on the charger turned on only to come home the next morning and find it turned off completely. When it does turn on all my apps are gone and my gmail account is gone again as well as all the space the int2ext gave me previously when installing all the apps. What happened??? Possibly not mounting sdcard on boot??

OK went into cot recovery and mounted sdcard rebooted and space and apps are back????? Wtf!!! Lol

Posted via Android Central App
    Last edited by videokid14; 10-12-2013 at 09:30 AM.

Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

Also notices while phone is on it wont charge. Its at 0 percent plugged in and it stays on. It will charge if the phones off. Why??? Tried 3 different chargers.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Did you check the MD5 sum of the download to make sure it wasn't corrupted? What all are you wiping and formatting before installing the SlimRom and Slim_Gapps2? What baseband is your phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you check the MD5 sum of the download to make sure it wasn't corrupted? What all are you wiping and formatting before installing the SlimRom and Slim_Gapps2? What baseband is your phone?

I'm on zvd baseband. In wiping everything 4 times and formating and partitioning sdcard before install. Everything installs fine but when phone dies and reboots all apps are gone or sdcard doesn't mount on boot or something. Md5 sum is good.

NEWB here. I recently installed this ROM with the slim_gapps. I followed the instructions as posted. However, when the phone boots- I keep getting an error "Unfortunately, Android Keyboard (ASOP) has stopped." Any ideas what the issue is.

I read in the post that this build was tested on "Kernel 23" and that you could also use "CAI kernels". Does this mean I have to install new or update the kernels on my phone? If so, how do I do this or can you point me to a direction that I should go to learn about doing this? Thank you in advance for any input or help with this.
    Last edited by tdodge68; 10-29-2013 at 02:40 PM.

ROM
    DecksGB 1.3, Tiamat 3.3.7

Does anyone have a working copy of the latest build and GAPPS? I would like to install this on my wife's retired Optimus S, but the link in the OP isn't working. Thanks!

i would like the link also

Would love to get fresh links for the downloads! Thanks -
    The_Boss

ROM
    Joy

To all those who need links! I will be at school tomorrow and upload!

Sent from my now unrootable LG Mach
    Thanked by:
    Linoleum likes this.
    The_Boss

ROM
    Joy

The links are working just fine....

Sent from my LG-LS860 using Mobile Nations mobile app

well i upgraded from 2.2 to this rom looks great even makes the games font and picture more sharper and able to read the fonts
    down fall: 1.cannot get any picture mail 2. when you delete a app the memory does not refresh if you had 2.mb free space before uninstalling a program when you do uninstall the program it will still have 2. mb free so you have too wipe the phone once again love and hate it had too uninstall because of these issuses
    ClutchX_LA likes this.

Link isn't working for me. Mirror?
    The_Boss

ROM
    Joy

@TheNarrarator, From my understanding, Kraven doesn't like mirrors. I will send you a pm.

Previous Username: UnrootedDroidOwner
    Current Phone: Lg MACH(LS860)
    Old phone: Lg Optimus S(LS670) Currently my MC:PE server hoster
    And soon to come is a Nexus 7 2012

Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

i love this rom, but even after all my experience i've always had one question, and it goes for this rom aswell. does it allow you to install originally incompatible games to your device? :3

Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

my only problem is the tethering to pc is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by oesjmr View Post
    Does anyone have a working copy of the latest build and GAPPS? I would like to install this on my wife's retired Optimus S, but the link in the OP isn't working. Thanks!
    It was working just yesterday for me.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    Check out the great rock music on my indie record label at http://131records.com

Quote Originally Posted by videokid14 View Post
    OK i have been trying to run this ROM for a while now. I do a clean flash with int2ext script and gapps and it loads and installs fine. I go in and downloads apps i want and get it finished. I'm happy. So i leave it on the charger turned on only to come home the next morning and find it turned off completely. When it does turn on all my apps are gone and my gmail account is gone again as well as all the space the int2ext gave me previously when installing all the apps. What happened??? Possibly not mounting sdcard on boot??

OK went into cot recovery and mounted sdcard rebooted and space and apps are back????? Wtf!!! Lol

still having issues. Possibly not mounting sdcard on boot??
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #293  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Try using the built-in sd-ext by turning it on in settings. Or remove the 05mountsd and 40a2sd scripts prior to using different ones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

i dont have either of them files in my init.d/etc folder and i dont see a setting to use the built in sd-ext? it seems like when it dies and shuts off, it forgets a setting or something resets to where i turn it back on and it has to upgrade android and rebuild apps. sometimes they are there sometimes they are not?? how can i make it so it mounts my sdcard at boot everytime?

btw im using cronmods int2ext+ script

Any fix for the frequent reboots? It's my daily driver, and only phone.
    Mainly acts up when plugging into usb for mounting my sd card. Sometimes when having a heavy memory load. What CPU settings do you find to work well. I'm at 600 max, 480 min
    great ROM as always Kraven.

Just flashed this rom, so I'll see how it compares to ICS(i'm sure it will blow it away)

How do i add/or fix/ whatever.
    I need Voice to Text Feature! this isn't present in this rom, or the previous Rom i was running.

I installed slide-it, and Voice to Text is present, but there keyboard is slow, and gui is Atrocious, very cumbersome. I would prefer google keyboard, but play store won't allow it, and the one on XDA keeps FC'ing...

Any help?
    Last edited by jdnforjc; 01-19-2014 at 02:26 AM.

ROM
    Changes Daily

SwiftKey has the voice to text also and is my favorite keyboard I use the paid app but there's a free one too

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jdnforjc View Post
    Just flashed this rom, so I'll see how it compares to ICS(i'm sure it will blow it away)

How do i add/or fix/ whatever.
    I need Voice to Text Feature! this isn't present in this rom, or the previous Rom i was running.

I installed slide-it, and Voice to Text is present, but there keyboard is slow, and gui is Atrocious, very cumbersome. I would prefer google keyboard, but play store won't allow it, and the one on XDA keeps FC'ing...

Any help?
    TouchPal X is a bit better than SwiftKey and it's 100% free. (Yes I've paid for SwiftKey too). As long as space isn't a big issue.

Perfect Keyboard Free for small size and very eye friendly.

Only keyboards I recommend. SwiftKey blew me away when I paid for it but now TouchPal X has caught up and overlapped it.
    Last edited by TrikkJames; 02-12-2014 at 10:11 AM.

Just to let you know, thekraven, the camera fix also says "Virgin fix" in recovery, in the text that scrolls.

Google Play just won't update... I've installed this ROM like 3 or 4 times already waiting patiently and trying every trick in the book to force update but it won't. Installing ROM again...