[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

oesjmr

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a working copy of the latest build and GAPPS? I would like to install this on my wife's retired Optimus S, but the link in the OP isn't working. Thanks!

DirtG

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
well i upgraded from 2.2 to this rom looks great even makes the games font and picture more sharper and able to read the fonts
down fall: 1.cannot get any picture mail 2. when you delete a app the memory does not refresh if you had 2.mb free space before uninstalling a program when you do uninstall the program it will still have 2. mb free so you have too wipe the phone once again love and hate it had too uninstall because of these issuses

ClutchX_LA

The_Boss
Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
@TheNarrarator, From my understanding, Kraven doesn't like mirrors. I will send you a pm.

Previous Username: UnrootedDroidOwner
Current Phone: Lg MACH(LS860)
Old phone: Lg Optimus S(LS670) Currently my MC:pE server hoster:)
And soon to come is a Nexus 7 2012:)

SMEXYJESUS

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

i love this rom, but even after all my experience i've always had one question, and it goes for this rom aswell. does it allow you to install originally incompatible games to your device? :3

videokid14

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
OK i have been trying to run this ROM for a while now. I do a clean flash with int2ext script and gapps and it loads and installs fine. I go in and downloads apps i want and get it finished. I'm happy. So i leave it on the charger turned on only to come home the next morning and find it turned off completely. When it does turn on all my apps are gone and my gmail account is gone again as well as all the space the int2ext gave me previously when installing all the apps. What happened??? Possibly not mounting sdcard on boot??

OK went into cot recovery and mounted sdcard rebooted and space and apps are back????? Wtf!!! Lol

Posted via Android Central App

still having issues. Possibly not mounting sdcard on boot??

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Try using the built-in sd-ext by turning it on in settings. Or remove the 05mountsd and 40a2sd scripts prior to using different ones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using AC Forums mobile app

videokid14

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
i dont have either of them files in my init.d/etc folder and i dont see a setting to use the built in sd-ext? it seems like when it dies and shuts off, it forgets a setting or something resets to where i turn it back on and it has to upgrade android and rebuild apps. sometimes they are there sometimes they are not?? how can i make it so it mounts my sdcard at boot everytime?

btw im using cronmods int2ext+ script

dradzanowski

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Any fix for the frequent reboots? It's my daily driver, and only phone.
Mainly acts up when plugging into usb for mounting my sd card. Sometimes when having a heavy memory load. What CPU settings do you find to work well. I'm at 600 max, 480 min
great ROM as always Kraven.

jdnforjc

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed this rom, so I'll see how it compares to ICS(i'm sure it will blow it away)

How do i add/or fix/ whatever.
I need Voice to Text Feature! this isn't present in this rom, or the previous Rom i was running.

I installed slide-it, and Voice to Text is present, but there keyboard is slow, and gui is Atrocious, very cumbersome. I would prefer google keyboard, but play store won't allow it, and the one on XDA keeps FC'ing...

Any help?

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
SwiftKey has the voice to text also and is my favorite keyboard I use the paid app but there's a free one too

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Just flashed this rom, so I'll see how it compares to ICS(i'm sure it will blow it away)

How do i add/or fix/ whatever.
I need Voice to Text Feature! this isn't present in this rom, or the previous Rom i was running.

I installed slide-it, and Voice to Text is present, but there keyboard is slow, and gui is Atrocious, very cumbersome. I would prefer google keyboard, but play store won't allow it, and the one on XDA keeps FC'ing...

Any help?

TouchPal X is a bit better than SwiftKey and it's 100% free. (Yes I've paid for SwiftKey too). As long as space isn't a big issue.

Perfect Keyboard Free for small size and very eye friendly.

Only keyboards I recommend. SwiftKey blew me away when I paid for it but now TouchPal X has caught up and overlapped it.

Last edited:

TrikkJames

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Google Play just won't update... I've installed this ROM like 3 or 4 times already waiting patiently and trying every trick in the book to force update but it won't. Installing ROM again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith