[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey was in school today and my phone vibrated like crazy for 1-2 minutes with no notification. Bug maybe?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having data issues? I'm still trying to determine exactly what causes it to drop out, but when it does, I have to reboot?it won't come back by toggling. Also, turning on the speakerphone mutes the mic.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Anybody else having data issues? I'm still trying to determine exactly what causes it to drop out, but when it does, I have to reboot?it won't come back by toggling. Also, turning on the speakerphone mutes the mic.

Yeah, I'm with you there. I assumed it was the same issue Bobz JB ROM was having, where it cuts out during deep sleep and won't come back without a reboot. But I can't say for certain what's causing it, I just know it's happening.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

HaiTek

May 7, 2011
Visit site

I can confirm this as well, I've tried going into airplane mode and back, but it seems to only way is to reboot the phone. Also as a side note, the mobile data toggle on the notification drawer power widget doesn't appear to do anything.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm this as well, I've tried going into airplane mode and back, but it seems to only way is to reboot the phone. Also as a side note, the mobile data toggle on the notification drawer power widget doesn't appear to do anything.

Hmm I'm not on this rom now but I didn't have data problems when I was.. Jonny you on zvd or j?

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ firmware

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Not Jonny???

You said you weren't having data problems either so I just wanted to know what baseband you are on. Could be there's something in the zvj libs fixing the data problems if your on zvj also.....

gingerc76

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Exactly, strange how I have 51 apps on cai and no memory issues there but when I flashed this rom, by the time I had the 19th app it said low memory :confused:

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a2sd I issues as well. I think mine have to do with my partition. Either the phone doesn't like my sd card, or the ROM doesn't like my partition (or both). I'm about to run a nand and repartition.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a2sd I issues as well. I think mine have to do with my partition. Either the phone doesn't like my sd card, or the ROM doesn't like my partition (or both). I'm about to run a nand and repartition.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Don't forget to backup your sdcard a nand won't get that just ext

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
You said you weren't having data problems either so I just wanted to know what baseband you are on. Could be there's something in the zvj libs fixing the data problems if your on zvj also.....

Zvd kind sir

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Kraven u should change ur title to say build 4

Also quick question.... is it aosp source based?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
So much for that theory. :)

This is just an observation, with no real testing behind it, but it seems like I can keep the data connection up as long as I keep wifi off. After wifi has been on for a few, if it's then turned off, I have to restart to reestablish the data connection.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173