Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

When ever I uninstall an app that has been moved to my sd card, my phone reboots.

None of my business, but why would you put apps on your sd card? This ROM has scripts to utilize your partition for that. You can make a partition from within your recovery. This ROM is way too big to use without a partition.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by fortyquid View Post
    None of my business, but why would you put apps on your sd card? This ROM has scripts to utilize your partition for that. You can make a partition from within your recovery. This ROM is way too big to use without a partition.

Can you guys give me a link on how to do that?

Which recovery are you using? (the recovery is the program from which you flash ROMs)

Which recovery are you using? (the recovery is the program from which you flash ROMs)

I'm not sure what it's called, but it's this one=
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxKIZ9xBAow&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I would be interested as well on how to set up a partition in recovery. I have Xionia Recovery and a 32GB Class 10 micro sd card

HTC Evo 4G
    4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2
    BlackDome TSP_Supersonic KERNEL V2.1r1 02-19-13

Just backup your SD card to your PC and make the partition 10 percent of the size of your SD card

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

I'd especially like the minimal ring unlock style added. I like sliding the unlock ring up, and not to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by _alexkta View Post
    Just backup your SD card to your PC and make the partition 10 percent of the size of your SD card

Will I need to flash the ROM again or can I just create the partition?
    HTC Evo 4G
    4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2
    BlackDome TSP_Supersonic KERNEL V2.1r1 02-19-13

...and thekraven does it again! Love this ROM. My new daily. I've been shying away from JB due to it's size, then i stumbled upon this one. WoW! This ROM is actually smaller than the ICS ROM I was on (Quattimus AOKP). Although, i do miss some of the AOKP features, mainly the weather in notification pulldown and power widget toggle style. Still, gonna stick with this beast of a ROM. Great job once again!

Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

If you like the weather notification, you can still get it with almost any weather app from the play store, btw. I use weatherbug.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa007tx View Post
    Will I need to flash the ROM again or can I just create the partition?
    I would reflash it again

Thanked by:

Its an awesome ROM this should be on everyone's optimus S please dowload it. But one problem when i record it becomes kind of like static looking. (dont know how to explain

I want to say awesome build love the size I actually have room to install apps but ran into some problems im using your build 4 1) would be the camera even using your fix it does not come up no icon and when i check system/apps its not there either 2) the speaker doesnt work at all I push the speaker button when on the phone and it doesnt do anything at all if I keep pushing the speaker button it crashes the phone app but I stay on the call 3) the number pad stops responding sometimes my guess on that is the blinking screen when talking 4) mms doesnt work all I get is pending I am on the cricket network south texas

edit I downloaded a gallerygoogle.apk from dmmarck I installed it and set permissions restarted and now my camera works but not all features but it takes picts and stores them so im ok with that for now. The other 3 problems are still an issue but hope someone can help.
    Last edited by tigerblaze2011; 01-21-2013 at 03:21 AM.
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #140  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Here are some audio tests using different audio drivers. Test to see what works or not.

Test 1, audio routing fixes from grigorig. Mainly VOIP routing fixes and notification fixes in the headphones.
    Test 2, added back LG audio headers
    The 3rd file will flash you back to build 4 audio.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 4:

ROM
    BobZ CM10 JB

Flashed fix1 on this rom, and now I have mic on Spare Phone app(Google voice voip). Can hear and speak in conversations.

What is the difference between fix1 and fix2?

Amazing fixes, thanks!

Sent from my Optimus V via Tapatalk
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #142  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Fix2 just has matching LG kernel audio files used in compiling. But you really won't notice anything different.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by thekraven View Post
    Here are some audio tests using different audio drivers. Test to see what works or not.
    Nobody else try these on cm 10.1 JBC lol.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #144  

ROM
    kraven cm7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by chedder66 View Post
    Nobody else try these on cm 10.1 JBC lol.
    You can try and see. Looking at the code, they are different by two lines and the file names are different. I did make a separate audio patch for cm10.1
    Thanked by:

thanks for the quick fix speaker does work now the only problem is the speaker volume is the same level as the mic kind of defeats the point tried fix1 and fix2 the number pad did not work so if anyone else is experiencing the same problem so that way i know if i did something wrong or if anyone has any ideas that would be great i already tried playing with the dspmanager but thanks again thekraven for the quick fix

I have a quick question. I tried flashing PimpMyBeats from the PMR app and Acid Audio Engine (both separately) For both, after flashing, when phone boots, jt gets stuck on "starting apps" and won't go to lock screen. Will the audio fix fix this issue? Seems to only happen with any audio MOD.

ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

Quote Originally Posted by dingermtb View Post
    I have a quick question. I tried flashing PimpMyBeats from the PMR app and Acid Audio Engine (both separately) For both, after flashing, when phone boots, jt gets stuck on "starting apps" and won't go to lock screen. Will the audio fix fix this issue? Seems to only happen with any audio MOD.

Just curious did any of the other tweaks work for you? I tried using pmr on multiple roms including this one with no luck yet

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    MIUIgb

First off great work kraven....just a couple of things I was getting a few rr after I went thru and dl all my apps (that may be the cause) also tried using adw ex launcher and it rebooted ...don't know if that launcher supports this rom or not and if not which one .

Quote Originally Posted by kenharkey7 View Post
    Just curious did any of the other tweaks work for you? I tried using pmr on multiple roms including this one with no luck yet

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    PMR works great for me. Used on Quattrimus AOKP, and now on here. My only issue is the PimpMyBeats. Also, using most of the tweaks available in the app.

Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by dingermtb View Post

Acid Audio Engine w/ Walkman player works for me. Have to find the LG compatible version, and free up adequate space on the system partition to install it.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast