Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 351
Like Tree38Likes
  1. #176  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelg900 View Post
    What is a stable CPU frequency and CPU governor for this ROM?
    I use 806/max 480/min with SavageZen with no issues

    Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  2. #177  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dingermtb View Post
    I use 806/max 480/min with SavageZen with no issues

    Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Thanks.
  3. #178  
    purpulehaze's Avatar

    Posts
    96 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp 10

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Hey I just installed slimbean on my optimus v (I know this is an optimus s rom) I no longer use my optimus v as I have purchased a kyocera rise so the optimus v is just to play on now. I am no stranger to rooting mods hacks scripts and roms since I do it on a day to day basis but I am having a minor issue today. This I'm using the optimus through wifi after flashing this rom my wifi won't authenticate. Has anyone had this issue? Or maybe I didn't read something clearly? My wifi is password protected and I know for a fact I put in tthe right password. Any help?

    Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
  4. #179  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by purpulehaze View Post
    Hey I just installed slimbean on my optimus v (I know this is an optimus s rom) I no longer use my optimus v as I have purchased a kyocera rise so the optimus v is just to play on now. I am no stranger to rooting mods hacks scripts and roms since I do it on a day to day basis but I am having a minor issue today. This I'm using the optimus through wifi after flashing this rom my wifi won't authenticate. Has anyone had this issue? Or maybe I didn't read something clearly? My wifi is password protected and I know for a fact I put in tthe right password. Any help?

    Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
    Having same issue at my in-laws. Wifi won't authenticate, using the correct password.

    Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  5. #180  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    No wifi problems on my ov. Do you guys know what type of wifi routers are causing you problems? Can you try changing the channel the router is using? Also are you using any battery saver apps?
  6. #181  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    No wifi problems on my ov. Do you guys know what type of wifi routers are causing you problems? Can you try changing the channel the router is using? Also are you using any battery saver apps?
    :banghead: der...as much as i mod, tweak and flash, i completely forgot to check my Power Tune-Up. Thanks for the reminder as i had a brain fart moment, lol.

    Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    upconvert likes this.
  7. #182  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    What causes my phone to reboot so much? I could be surfing the web or just texting and my phone just reboots. But it never reboots when I'm playing games or while watching videos on YouTube. I'm currently on default performance settings.
  8. #183  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelg900 View Post
    What causes my phone to reboot so much? I could be surfing the web or just texting and my phone just reboots. But it never reboots when I'm playing games or while watching videos on YouTube. I'm currently on default performance settings.
    Try 480/600 Interactive. Or it might be interactiveX.

    Sent from my C5155 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    I love this show
  9. #184  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    I've installed this ROM on my Optimus V. When I plug it into USB, it doesn't give a debugging notification, even though both debugging and debugging notification are enabled. Is this a concern?
  10. #185  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Dean View Post
    I've installed this ROM on my Optimus V. When I plug it into USB, it doesn't give a debugging notification, even though both debugging and debugging notification are enabled. Is this a concern?
    Same thing happens to me. I think I got it to work one time but I don't remember how.
  11. #186  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by Samuelg900 View Post
    Same thing happens to me. I think I got it to work one time but I don't remember how.
    Try quickly toggling it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  12. #187  
    AndyOpie150's Avatar

    Posts
    1,151 Posts
    ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    What upconvert is saying is to go to the USB debugging setting and with the box checked, as fast as you can un-check then re-check the box.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  13. #188  
    purpulehaze's Avatar

    Posts
    96 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp 10

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    No wifi problems on my ov. Do you guys know what type of wifi routers are causing you problems? Can you try changing the channel the router is using? Also are you using any battery saver apps?

    Still no luck I tried using two diff wireless routers. It just won't authenticate
    Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
  14. #189  
    purpulehaze's Avatar

    Posts
    96 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp 10

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by purpulehaze View Post
    Still no luck I tried using two diff wireless routers. It just won't authenticate
    Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
    Lol nvm I got it working

    Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums
    upconvert likes this.
  15. #190  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Hey, I have what may be a dumb question. I'd like to flash this ROM onto my Optimus V. What recovery should I use? I have the VM670NH recovery, but was wondering since this ROM is for Optimus S. Thanks!
  16. #191  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlPanic View Post
    Hey, I have what may be a dumb question. I'd like to flash this ROM onto my Optimus V. What recovery should I use? I have the VM670NH recovery, but was wondering since this ROM is for Optimus S. Thanks!
    I'd make a nandroid first, then try it with your current recovery. If it doesn't work, restore your nandroud and try a newer recovery, but you should be fine.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  17. #192  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    What upconvert is saying is to go to the USB debugging setting and with the box checked, as fast as you can un-check then re-check the box.
    Tried it a few times, no dice.

    Can I trust that the debugging is active when checked? If it is, then I'm not gonna worry too much about the notification.
  18. #193  
    atrain2324's Avatar

    Posts
    195 Posts
    ROM
    BobZ CM10

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    My time on this ROM is over. Kept on getting random reboots and between this and the JBC build, JBC wakes better than this one and the battery life on JBC for me is ten times better.
  19. #194  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    I'd make a nandroid first, then try it with your current recovery. If it doesn't work, restore your nandroud and try a newer recovery, but you should be fine.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Specifically, which recovery should I use? I'm on Optimus V, and my current recovery is VM670NH. Thanks for any help.
  20. #195  
    hlxanthus's Avatar

    Posts
    1,783 Posts
    ROM
    RasbeanJelly/DanteRom v4

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by Mean Dean View Post
    Tried it a few times, no dice.

    Can I trust that the debugging is active when checked? If it is, then I'm not gonna worry too much about the notification.
    Plug it in, open a terminal, and type adb devices. If it pulls back a device, then your good!

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

    Edit: below is how it should look in your cmd.exe or terminal

    Code:
    C:\Users\xxxxxx\Desktop>adb devices
    List of devices attached
    35318EEFB13000EC        device
    
    
    C:\Users\xxxxxxx\Desktop>
  21. #196  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlPanic View Post
    Specifically, which recovery should I use? I'm on Optimus V, and my current recovery is VM670NH. Thanks for any help.
    That recovery works

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  22. #197  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Probably should have mentioned my recovery didn't work!
  23. #198  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    I use Cannibal Open Touch and it works perfectly.

    Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  24. #199  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Thanks, dinger, I'll give it a go. Are you running this ROM by any chance?

    Hmm, COT looks complicated! I'm not comfortable running commands, at least that's what I saw regarding actually installing it. For some reason, I also have a recovery on my phone called thunderc.img, 3.2.0.1. Don't remember installing it; perhaps it came from a ROM? In any event, help regarding COT installation would be appreciated. Mods, if I'm straying too far from the topic, feel free to move this post. Thanks for everything!
    Last edited by GirlPanic; 02-18-2013 at 11:19 PM.
  25. #200  

    Default Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlPanic View Post
    Thanks, dinger, I'll give it a go. Are you running this ROM by any chance?

    Hmm, COT looks complicated! I'm not comfortable running commands, at least that's what I saw regarding actually installing it. For some reason, I also have a recovery on my phone called thunderc.img, 3.2.0.1. Don't remember installing it; perhaps it came from a ROM? In any event, help regarding COT installation would be appreciated. Mods, if I'm straying too far from the topic, feel free to move this post. Thanks for everything!
    Or use zengarden recovery it's touch and there's a flashable zip for it, all you do is flash in recovery

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=1820947

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [ROM]{ICS] Oxygen 3.0 for LS670 ZVD
    By thekraven in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:56 PM
  2. [ROM][JB][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for LG-P505/506
    By Oathkeeper1212 in forum AT&T LG Phoenix/Thrive
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 08:44 PM
  3. [ROM][Sense 2.1] WildHeroC for LS670 ALPHA 0
    By drewwalton19216801 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 07:33 PM
  4. Roms for ls670?
    By Jonas2 in forum LG Optimus Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 10:01 AM
  5. Redemption Rom 2.0.3 works better for me
    By sonar_chris in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 05:07 PM

Posting Permissions

B