[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

lerxst_x

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I tried kernel 40, kept hanging while upgrading apps.

Had to flash back to release 4.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

notebooko

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Been a while since I came back to the forum that started my Android experience. How am I not surprised that TheKraven is still here doing amazing work for this phone? We need more developers like you Kraven! Thanks for everything.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I finally got around to flashing this rom. I love it! It's just as stable as cai. Everything seems snappy and smooth. Couldn't be happier to finally have a jb rom I can use as my daily! I flashed the audio fix 1, the virgin fix, the camera fix, and cron's a2sd++ script with it (I didn't check to see if the built in a2sd worked first). I'll be flashing various tweaks over the next couple days. Great work, Kraven! Thanks a bunch!

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting google now working on this rom? I can run the "hacked" google now apk from tilal. The voice search works, but it's using the old school voice input and funneling it into google now. Also, I can't scroll through the results.

fortyquid

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have an older version running pretty well. The voice Input doesn't work but I installed the old voice search app and at it as my default voice typing option so I can click the search hard key, press the mic on my keyboard, speak my command, hit enter on the keyboard, and it goes. Pretty reliable, but a little involved. I used the voice search hack-app for a while and decided that I like this a little better, imperfect as it is.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
i want to say thanks again but i switched back to your cold as ice cm9 build 19e i love the volume levels it has but the problem i ran into with the slim and i dont know if anyone else got them but my number pad would stop working when on the phone like when talking to an automated system and it was asking to push a number it would not respond but if anyone had the same issue or fix that would be great

smitttts

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Working great for me! Thanks

Any tips to get onavo extend working? It looks like it's looking for the tun.ko module. Is it just a matter of recompiling the kernel with this option set in the menuconfig?

Thanks

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anybody gotten MMS to work?

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

MMS is spotty for me on my ov. As usual, I can send them fine, but receiving them is a crap shoot. I had one from my wife that I received while on wifi. It just said downloading. I turned off wifi and rebooted. Now I had a download button, but once I pressed it, it just said downloading again. Then I turned on wifi again, forgot about it, and maybe a day or two later, I saw the download button, while I was on wifi. I hit it and the pic downloaded.

I'm happy that I got an mms at all.

purpulehaze

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey I just installed slimbean on my optimus v (I know this is an optimus s rom) I no longer use my optimus v as I have purchased a kyocera rise so the optimus v is just to play on now. I am no stranger to rooting mods hacks scripts and roms since I do it on a day to day basis but I am having a minor issue today. This I'm using the optimus through wifi after flashing this rom my wifi won't authenticate. Has anyone had this issue? Or maybe I didn't read something clearly? My wifi is password protected and I know for a fact I put in tthe right password. Any help?

Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey I just installed slimbean on my optimus v (I know this is an optimus s rom) I no longer use my optimus v as I have purchased a kyocera rise so the optimus v is just to play on now. I am no stranger to rooting mods hacks scripts and roms since I do it on a day to day basis but I am having a minor issue today. This I'm using the optimus through wifi after flashing this rom my wifi won't authenticate. Has anyone had this issue? Or maybe I didn't read something clearly? My wifi is password protected and I know for a fact I put in tthe right password. Any help?

Sent from my C5155 using Android Central Forums

Having same issue at my in-laws. Wifi won't authenticate, using the correct password.

Sent from my ZombieBean-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
No wifi problems on my ov. Do you guys know what type of wifi routers are causing you problems? Can you try changing the channel the router is using? Also are you using any battery saver apps?