[ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1 Build3

SimonHGR

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I fear my first post might be stupid, but I'll have to ask forgiveness if that's the case.

I am new to this, and trying to tinker with an old phone (Optimus S, 670) to learn some stuff where it won't be a big deal if I brick it! I've gained root on my device, and am looking for something to run on it. This seems like a good option.

One thing, however, that bothers me is that the initial intro says this is for a ZVD baseband. My phone started out with ZVJ, and I followed the instructions on how to downgrade it to Froyo. After doing this however, it now reports baseband as LS670MVD_xxxxxx, not ZVD. However, the build number is ZVDxxxxxxx and the SW version is LS670ZVD.

Is it safe to try this rom? Can I expect that it might work (those are two different things; I don't mind if it doesn't do phone stuff, but it would be a pity to brick it unnecessarily, as I'd have to find another old phone to continue playing/learning!) Of course, best of all would be if it works!

EDIT: second question, does anyone know where I might find this? I notice that the goo site on which the rom was previously stored has died. Is it anywhere else?

Thanks for any input!

Last edited:

Kelemvor33

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have access to this ROM? Wanted to resurrect my Optimus V for the kids to play with but need something more current than the 2.2.2 it has on there now.

cyberfunk

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: [ROM] JB 4.1.2 SlimRom for LS670 3.1

Is there a repository for these legacy ROMS? I keep getting 400 Bad requests on some of the links.