- 4 Posts
Switchng ls670 to virgin mobile
I am trying to get my optimus s onto virgin mobile. I have a non-smartphone to use as a donor, but I don't get any service with a optimus V rom flashed on the phone. Service bars appear when I use optimus S roms ... How do I get the optimus s fully functional on virgin mobile? The donor phone is an sph-m270 and I can't get it to connect to the pc =/ Any thoughts or questions and help appreciated
- 12-31-2012, 10:17 AM #2
Re: Switchng ls670 to virgin mobile
You probably won't find much help here. The process you're using to do this is illegal.
I will say though, that I believe you can call Virgin and activate Sorint's Optimus S on their network. I feel like I've read of others doing that. I could be wrong though. Good luck.
Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2--Chris [cole2kb]
- 12-31-2012, 11:50 AM #3
- 1,866 Posts
- Changes Daily
- By ariellemerperle in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2012, 06:58 PM
- By rweeks in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2012, 03:47 PM
- By mknollman123 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2011, 10:35 PM
- By jdcnosse in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2011, 01:54 PM
- By meany105 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:13 PM