- 177 Posts
Thinking about continuing but...
I'm thinking about continuing with development (mostly just porting but idk I might learn how to do other things) for this device but I have one dumb question. How do I change the carrier logo on a rom for good? By this I mean how can I change the carrier logo so that it never says "Virgin Mobile" or "Roaming Indicator Off". This means that it would switch between "Sprint", "Roaming", "No Service", and "Searching For Service". Please help, having those other labels up there really annoys me.
- 01-01-2013, 10:14 PM #2
- 01-02-2013, 05:31 AM #3
- 2,145 Posts
Re: Thinking about continuing but...
Go into a Sprint Rom and go to:
That's the file you need. Use that it in ported Rom and it will say Sprint. :thumbup:
Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
- By starfox5194 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 6Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:28 PM
- By coolkatz321 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 06-29-2012, 07:28 PM
- By Fine69 in forum T-Mobile G2xReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2012, 10:13 AM
- By Lupus in forum Droid BionicReplies: 10Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:13 PM
- By iphonemilk in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:33 AM