Hydro ROM?

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Let me start out by stating the obvious, I'm a noob! I was running Reborn ROM for about a year, it worked great but started getting slow and freezing on me so I decided to try a new ROM. I flashed Hydro and now I have no data service, I think the problem is that I have Sprint and Hydro is meant for Virgin. Is there a patch for this problem? I tried flashing Reborn and that didn't work. The only ROM that will flash right now is Hydro and like I said I have no data service. My phone status shows that I have no phone number, no service, no mobile network.

Can you help me please :-[

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Let me start out by stating the obvious, I'm a noob! I was running Reborn ROM for about a year, it worked great but started getting slow and freezing on me so I decided to try a new ROM. I flashed Hydro and now I have no data service, I think the problem is that I have Sprint and Hydro is meant for Virgin. Is there a patch for this problem? I tried flashing Reborn and that didn't work. The only ROM that will flash right now is Hydro and like I said I have no data service. My phone status shows that I have no phone number, no service, no mobile network.

Can you help me please :-[

Actually HydroROM is a sprint rom based on zvj gingerbread. The problem your having is radio mismatch. You can either upgrade to zvj or there's a patch to let zvj roms work on zvd. The patch is the easiest way and the thread shouldn't be too far down the forums, I'll see if I can get a link up here

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 SlimBean style on LS670ZVJ firmware

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
That's awesome, thank you so much. I would also be interested in upgrading to ZVJ, but for now the patch would be the best.

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The patch isn't working, I'm getting an error message that the installation is aborted because E:signature verification failed
Any suggestions?

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Never mind, I got it, I forgot to disable the verification signature, does anyone know if there are any corresponding GAPPS. I'm getting a message that says: The application Google Services Framework (processcom.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly.
The patch worked, I have data service, thank you so much for your help

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Never mind, I got it, I forgot to disable the verification signature, does anyone know if there are any corresponding GAPPS. I'm getting a message that says: The application Google Services Framework (processcom.google.process.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly.
The patch worked, I have data service, thank you so much for your help

Hmm did you wipe everything but sdcard before flashing? There's no gapps because it's stock based and they're included in the rom

Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 SlimBean style on LS670ZVJ firmware

bpa007tx

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I think that did the trick, its working fine now. Thank you
BTW, if you get a chance, can you direct me to the thread for upgrading to zvj.
Also, do you know why I can't flash any other ROM, I tried SlimBean and CM10, no luck, they get stuck on the loading page

alimalimbaev

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I have flashed and running hydro ROM now! It works really fast! But there's only English lang. in input method. Is there any way to add Russian language pack?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae