- 7 Posts
cd/sdccard/000root: not found
I'm trying to upgrade from Updating to ZVJ from ZVD as per http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg-...t-zvd-zv9.html.
I have one of those annoying Ting devices, with various problems using stock update on anything.
I'm on this section:
From PC command prompt, run "install" to install files to sdcard, inspect for errors, start adb shell session
Install the VH recovery (do not type the $ and # symbols)
# cd /sdcard/000root
# /system/bin/sh install-vh.sh
# reboot recovery
When I get to: # cd /sdcard/000root
What I am told is: cd/sdccard/000root: not found
If I continue and go into Xionia CWMA, and apply update.zip, I get a signature error.
This is annoying the hell out of me.
Any solutions? Any idea what the problem is?
- 01-26-2013, 07:47 PM #2
- 01-26-2013, 10:42 PM #3
Re: cd/sdccard/000root: not found
cd/sdccard/000root --- this is what your error message throws out.
do you see the difference? what YOU imputed is missing a space and you misspelled sdcard as "sdccard". Now I understand you may have copied the error wrong but I am guessing you still messed up the syntax somewhere. Try simply copying and pasting the string into your terminal (I think in windows you have to right click your terminal and chose the paste option to successfully paste into it).
- 01-27-2013, 08:48 AM #5
- 01-28-2013, 01:23 PM #6
- By jmcsmith in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2010, 04:46 PM
- By rotz055 in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:03 PM
- By rotz055 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:06 PM
- By rjf111 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:41 AM
- By superstylusxs in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:45 AM