[Final] [MOD] CM DSP Manager Patch For PowerAMP & PlayerPRO : Updates Discontinued

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Update
All links are fixed. This mod is discontinued for updates. For People using PowerAMP, Please do not use this mod with the latest version, as PowerAMP's newest version already supports DSP Managers. I recommend that people using PowerAMP use ACID Audio Mod XDA Thread, it works great with PowerAMP and the sound is truly amazing, don't forget to thank his thread.

Information
Hello all, I have been searching for months on how to fix the ICS and JB DSP Manager so it will work with music apps like PowerAMP and PlayerPRO, Well today I have finally finished my project of hacking the DSP Manager to work with those apps, so I am now sharing it with all of you and the patch is compatible with every ICS and JB ROM except The Kraven's Slim Rom, unfortunately I get a FC when I try to use it with that ROM but it is a WIP and I will try to get it working with that ROM as soon as I can. This patch as only been tested with the latest versions of PowerAMP and PlayerPRO, so if you use another music app please test and tell me how it goes. Lastly if for any reason you are unable to get my patch to work please post questions here and I will help you as best as I can. Enjoy my patch! :)

Install
Extract the zip > Open Install folder > Connect phone with ADB enabled > Click on Install.bat

When Using This Patch
Make sure all other equalizers and audio managers are disable and for PowerAMP specifically make sure the setting Direct ROM Volume Control is disabled

Bugs
All: DSP Service sometimes closes without warning Work Around: Keep the DSP Manager App open in the background The Kraven's CM9: Cant correctly configure headset within the app Work Around: Open Apollo and then click audio effects

Last edited:

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [MOD] CM DSP Manager Patch For PowerAMP & PlayerPRO - Now Flashable : Update

Sorry I completely forgot about this I will fix them soon Thanks for reminding me

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [MOD] CM DSP Manager Patch For PowerAMP & PlayerPRO - Now Flashable : Update

To people using this mod, please tell me if the zip doesn't flash, because I'm a beginner at making them, Thanks