[ROM][MOD][THEME] Bean_Whiz-CM10 Updated 05/02/2014

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][MOD][THEME] Bean_Whiz-CM10

Your right!???
It's not there anymore.
I'll have to upload the zip to my Mediafire account.

PS: Don't mess with the CPU speed until after you have everything how you like it and make a backup. Then when you mess with the CPU speed you have a good backup to restore if it really goofs things up.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Uploaded to Mediafire. Link is in first post.

Shinkenred

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site

WOW. So far, this ROM is pretty beastly!! Running it with both the Touchwiz launcher & Touchwiz theme, and it looks amazing. Tripped out my lil' sister when she saw that it looks just like what's on her new phone (a Samsung Galaxy Ring). Ahhhhh...the priceless awesomesaucity of it all.

Quick question, though: is there any way you could include the clock widget from the Galaxy S3? (I think it'd have to be the S3's since the S4's is based on the sexy 4.2.2 clock)

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Still working on finding a hacked apk for the Clock widget that has the stopwatch and countdown timer when widget is long pressed.
Just tested hacked Xperia keyboard that works with this. Will upload to Medifire tomorrow. Will only include in v2.2.2 unless I get enough requests for it in v2.2.1.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Woops! I have to figure out what the stock keyboard.apk's name is so I can delete it before adding the Xperia keyboard. Might be awhile, it's not plainly named as a input, text input or keyboard apk.

Jim Kirk1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

Tried to flash v2.2.2, but flash failed do to missing files. MD5 did not match. I downloaded again but it still shows a md5 mismatch.

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Tried to flash v2.2.2, but flash failed do to missing files. MD5 did not match.
I'll double check, but considering the amount of people that already have successfully flashed the v2.2.2, it might be a problem with your internet service provider. If you are trying to download using 3G then the chances of corruption are higher.than not.
EDIT: Just dowloaded v2.2.2 on the slowest WiFi network on the planet. MD5 sum matches.
Problem must be on your end.

Last edited:

Jim Kirk1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

Tried to flash v2.2.2 again. While verifying update package, it showed "E:Missing File: system/app/LiveWallpaperPicker.apk" and "E:signature verification failed Installation aborted." What am I doing wrong?

Jim Kirk1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

I downloaded to my pc, then copied it to the phone. I wiped caches and did a data wipe/factory reset before trying to flash. I have flashed many roms on other phones and have never seen this error before.

Posted md5: 054e424b7f11e182bdfe590d01426c82
My md5: 054e424b7f11e182bdf5e90d01426c82

BTW, I am on android 2.2.2 ZVD rooted, if that matters.

Last edited:

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

This ROM is just a MOD of the SlimRom, so ZVD baseband should work fine.
What Gapps are you using? There have been a few who have had a problem with the SlimRom Gapps on the v2.2.2.
Try the 20120511 oldvoicesearch Gapps.

Let me know what recovery you are using and the wipe and format procedure you are performing.

_alexkta

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

Tried to flash v2.2.2 again. While verifying update package, it showed "E:Missing File: system/app/LiveWallpaperPicker.apk" and "E:signature verification failed Installation aborted." What am I doing wrong?

Sounds like you need a new recovery

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Jim Kirk1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm using the xionia cwma 1.2518.6 for my recovery. I have not been able to flash the gapps because I can't get bean_whiz to flash. Downloaded from 2 different isp's on 2 different computers and I always get an md5 mismatch on both bean_whiz and the oldgapps. I'm thinking it might be something to do with mediafile. I have never had an md5 mismatch on anything before, ever, and I've never downloaded anything from mediafile before. I have since dowonloaded and flashed slimrom, but no sound from front speaker and am on pac rom now. I wish I could try bean_whiz. BTW, does it have sound on the front speaker?

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

So far you seem to be the only one having a problem with Mediafire. Have you tried downloading from McDonalds or The Library?
One other thing. Xionia is slightly limited. Work-around:
Wipe and format everything three times before flashing ROM and Gapps.
After you have selected the "install zip from sd card" option, choose the "toogle signature verification" option. Bottom of the recovery screen should now say that signature verification is disabled.

Don't know why Xionia is this way and yet no need for this in any of the other recovery's.

Hope this has helped.

Jim Kirk1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

So far you seem to be the only one having a problem with Mediafire. Have you tried downloading from McDonalds or The Library?
One other thing. Xionia is slightly limited. Work-around:
Wipe and format everything three times before flashing ROM and Gapps.
After you have selected the "install zip from sd card" option, choose the "toogle signature verification" option. Bottom of the recovery screen should now say that signature verification is disabled.

Don't know why Xionia is this way and yet no need for this in any of the other recovery's.

Hope this has helped.

I will try this later today. Thanks a bunch!

Ok, got it installed. I switched to Cannibal Open Touch Recovery and disabled verification. So far I'm loving this rom. It's clean and fast. Thank you for your work on this. I do have one small problem though, the volume, while making, and during a call is very low. Is there any fix for this? It's hard to hear unless the room I'm in is very quiet, and speaker phone is out of the question. Other than that, this is a great rom.

Last edited:

badblue1__

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site

Woops! I have to figure out what the stock keyboard.apk's name is so I can delete it before adding the Xperia keyboard. Might be awhile, it's not plainly named as a input, text input or keyboard apk.

Hey Andy, i don't know if you found the .apk for the stock keyboard yet, i was poking around in the files and it looks like InputDevices.apk could be what your looking for, everything i seen in that file had all different languages, as well as English language for the keyboard and some other stuff about the keyboard, maybe check it out.

Hope this helps.

On another note, i see that Jim kirk 1 had trouble getting Md5 sums to match, well i downloaded all the files with very slow 3g without a problem, my Md5 sums matched but i'm a little hesitant to flash cause it took a long time to dl, i might wait until i get to a wifi hotspot just to be safe. :cool:

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Hey Andy, i don't know if you found the .apk for the stock keyboard yet, i was poking around in the files and it looks like InputDevices.apk could be what your looking for, everything i seen in that file had all different languages, as well as English language for the keyboard and some other stuff about the keyboard, maybe check it out.

Hope this helps.

On another note, i see that Jim kirk 1 had trouble getting Md5 sums to match, well i downloaded all the files with very slow 3g without a problem, my Md5 sums matched but i'm a little hesitant to flash cause it took a long time to dl, i might wait until i get to a wifi hotspot just to be safe. :cool:
I tried deleting that one already, still left the stock keyboard on the ROM. Thanks for trying though.

If the MD5 sum matches your good to go.
I have downloaded several ROMs with only 3G in the past and as long as the MD5 sums matched there was no problem.

Last edited:

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

I do have one small problem though, the volume, while making, and during a call is very low. Is there any fix for this? It's hard to hear unless the room I'm in is very quiet, and speaker phone is out of the question. Other than that, this is a great rom.
Try downloading Volume Ace from the PlayStore. The app has to stay on the internal storage though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante