Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By shivanani
  • 2 Post By bigsupersquid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default No longer need my LS670

EDIT: Found a new home for the phone! No more inquiries please

Hi,

I have an LG Optimus S in sweet purple color that I no longer use. I am the sole owner, flashed it a whole heck of a lot, have the MSL (don't know what's it for anymore...), and I think the ESN is clean since I don't know what makes an ESN bad.

I benefited a ton from this forum in making this phone a lot of fun. I thought about selling it but it's older and I don't want to deal with the craigslist crowd. Are there any active devs that need another one for testing and development? I plan on backing up stuff and clearing it's memory before I mail it off this week.

Take care!
    Last edited by shivanani; 01-06-2014 at 11:43 AM.
    skinbark likes this.

Global Posts
    13,824 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: No longer need my LS670

Quote Originally Posted by shivanani View Post
    Hi,

I have an LG Optimus S in sweet purple color that I no longer use. I am the sole owner, flashed it a whole heck of a lot, have the MSL (don't know what's it for anymore...), and I think the ESN is clean since I don't know what makes an ESN bad.

I benefited a ton from this forum in making this phone a lot of fun. I thought about selling it but it's older and I don't want to deal with the craigslist crowd. Are there any active devs that need another one for testing and development? I plan on backing up stuff and clearing it's memory before I mail it off this week.

Take care!
    Have you considered either listing it on our Marketplace, or even Swappa?

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    o_O

ROM
    OV KitKat-JBC, 3.0 kernel

Quote Originally Posted by shivanani View Post
    Hi,

Take care!
    If you just want to donate it, I'd request sending it to thekraven. he does excellent work and doesn't even own one anymore... fixed the 3g on kitkat with a borrowed one. I enjoy seeing what he produces and that's why I mention iit.
    otherwise... dunno.
    Thanked by:
    yaconsult and skinbark like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I hadn't, I'd rather give it away to someone that'll continue working on this phone, but I'll consider it. I'm not big on waiting for it to move and it'll only be a one time sale so I don't really care to set up paypal, etc just for one phone. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I didn't know thekraven was still around and interested in the ls670, I sent him a message. Thanks for the info!

If he dosen't want it, I will surely take it, This is by far one of my most favorite(old) android phones