- 2 Posts
How to change boot animation in Optimus S
Previously, I deleted the folder but when I restart bootimages reappears again and no way to delete permanently..
if i add bootanimation.zip into system/media/ or \data\local, both bootanimations are played (Sprint and my bootanmation).
i hope you can help me.
i don't want to change my ROM, i like it stock rom.
- 05-05-2014, 10:00 PM #2
- 380 Posts
- MiRaGe *PurePerformance*
Re: How to change boot animation in Optimus S
Thank you andyopie150 for the link.
EDIT : not sure what it is your trying to do? Are you trying to get rid of the sprint animation, if so read the link provided. I just asked this question yesterday, because i wanted to get rid of the Virgin Mobile splash screen and just keep the bootanimation that i wanted, if this is the case it's a little more involved than what i expected.Failing to prepare, is like preparing to fail!
- By mark5019 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2014, 12:14 PM
- By cgenzano in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 2Last Post: 05-06-2014, 01:27 PM
- By workingguy in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 06:52 PM
- By Zorachus in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2014, 02:34 PM
- By anvilgard in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2014, 10:30 AM