Idiots guide to Root/Recovery/ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Will there be anyone who can write an idiot's guide to rootiing, recovery and ROM install?

The sticky threads above are hard to follow if you've never heard of ADB and such and don't explain from ground zero.

For all us newbs we would be so thankful if there was easy to follow guide.

Thanks.

:eek:

dishe

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I actually said I would do this weeks ago, and I never got around to it. Then it seems everyone eventually found their way so I lost my motivation. If you guys still want it, I'll write something up when I have some time...

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I would appreciate it. This old man's lost the edge from old days... :)

Pretty sure it's the recovery/adb stuff that has me baffled.

dishe

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried the guides that I wrote up for rooting?

I don't think the problem is rooting or any single tutorial. Its the big picture that no one has addressed yet, soup to nuts.

I'm on it, guys- Will post something soon hopefully, have to finish some late night office work first.

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the problem is rooting or any single tutorial. Its the big picture that no one has addressed yet, soup to nuts.

I'm on it, guys- Will post something soon hopefully, have to finish some late night office work first.
Let me know if u need any help with anything. If its within my limited abilities I would be more than happy

mfldmike

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have some really awesome screencasting software but I'm running a Mac...not a huge demand for a tut using one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt