Page 1 of 21 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 513
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default [THEMES] Download and request themes here.

    Follow the instructions and read the whole post. Download link is at bottom of post.

    If you have a problem with any theme report it in this thread and this thread only.

    Consider yourselves testers while using these themes. I don't guarantee perfection, but I release updates often. Also if a download link is down that probably mean that I am uploading a new version.
    If you want to try to port a theme yourself, check out.

    Instructions to request themes:
    Please use the following format to request:

    Name of theme.
    Link to original theme.

    Example:
    Burst GatorBoots


    Then I will ask for permission. I'll do one a week or more as time permits. First come first serve.

    Instructions to install themes:
    *You must be on a custom LG ROM or use the first to use these themes.*
    *All themes remove IQ agent service.*
    -Copy the flashable zip to the root of your SD card.
    -Boot to recovery. DO NOT WIPE DATA OR YOU WILL BOOT LOOP.
    -Apply flashable zip.
    -Reboot. The first boot will take a while because the phone has to rebuild dalvik cache.

    Themes:
    __________________________________________________

    ThundeROM theme by KSmithInNY and Beezy from Android Central.


    __________________________________________________

    Steel My Elegance by gomorrah from XDA Developers.


    __________________________________________________

    Gingerbread with circle battery mod from the Nexus S Dump provided by BigRick10.


    __________________________________________________

    GatorBoots by Burst from SDX Developers (Used in nROM).


    __________________________________________________

    TwoPointTwo by thoughlesskyle from XDA Developers.


    __________________________________________________

    Stock FroYo with circle battery mod by Nick7.


    __________________________________________________

    Minimal Elegance by bcparker from SDX Developers.


    __________________________________________________


    Galaxy S from a Samsung Vibrant dump.


    __________________________________________________

    AndroGreen by Mr. Ragu from XDA Developers.


    __________________________________________________

    Minimal Elegance Black by BP from SDX Developers.


    __________________________________________________

    Dark Horse by Kfunk from XDA Developers. Ported by ZAvonAJ.


    __________________________________________________

    Where to download:


    On queue:
    -None as of now.

    Credit:
    .
    Last edited by Nick7; 07-26-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    Thanked by 23:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    Markam67 likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default

    good stuff. now Im off to find some.
  3. #3  
    chinochino360's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    ROM
    Lost track(rom junkie)

    Default

    Andro green


    Steel my elegance


    Two point two
    Last edited by chinochino360; 12-15-2010 at 04:29 PM.
  4. #4  
    rodcpierce's Avatar
    Android FTW. Apple FTL

    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    g-ROM 2.0

    Default

    +2 for Steel my elegance.

    Or any black theme would work!
  5. #5  

    Default

    1+ for the ones above.

    I would love a Gingerbread Theme

    GingerFroyo v2.2


    pics
    Last edited by Droid-One; 12-15-2010 at 05:54 PM.
  6. #6  
    simon.ponder's Avatar

    Posts
    442 Posts
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast Nightly

    Default mau5 CM6

    This is actually the ROM that I have on my CDMA Hero, and it is awesome.

    Ask Decad3nce if you can use the theme from it.

    See .
    Although he got it from .

    mau5 CM6

    By the way bro, you are picking up on this stuff quick. If I only had more time.
    Last edited by simon.ponder; 12-16-2010 at 12:43 AM.
    "I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde
  7. #7  

    Default

    Can you make a circle battery mod like they have for lots of other roms? I had a green one with white letters on my Hero and it was awesome.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    Steel my elegance is up first. Should be up by tonight. All my themes that I will port can be found on the op in this thread.
    Thanked by:
    kalex 
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    First theme released. Hmm, not my style, but whatever floats y'all boats. Report errors here too because I'm sure I missed something.
  10. #10  

    Default

    shooot ..... speed this bad boy up by teaching these guys how to use the tool your using. This thread could have 50 themes in 10 days lmfao. It would be like a theme mecca for optimus

    My only concern would be though that people would just start porting without permission. People work very hard on their themes and may not want someone to port it, or may want to port it them self so they receive the proper credit. Nick is taking the appropriate actions of requesting permission first.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  11. #11  
    chinochino360's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    ROM
    Lost track(rom junkie)

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by ksmithinny View Post
    shooot ..... Speed this bad boy up by teaching these guys how to use the tool your using. This thread could have 50 themes in 10 days lmfao. It would be like a theme mecca for optimus

    My only concern would be though that people would just start porting without permission. People work very hard on their themes and may not want someone to port it, or may want to port it them self so they receive the proper credit. Nick is taking the appropriate actions of requesting permission first.
    +2 yep if you like someones work enough to have it ported over
    to the optimus s you should at least ask ask ask , permission
  12. #12  

    Default

    Quick question, how can we remove the theme?
  13. #13  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olmos.lalo View Post
    Quick question, how can we remove the theme?
    You'd need to flash a completely stock framework.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  14. #14  

    Default

    Make a nandroid backup before flashing,so you can just restore back
  15. #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boydroid View Post
    Make a nandroid backup before flashing,so you can just restore back
    This is true only if you want to flash a theme and use it briefly. In the event someone is using a theme for any period of time like a day, week, month then restoring a nandroid may not be a valid option as they would lose any changes they have made to their system since the nandroid backup took place.

    Maybe nick can toss up a stock framework for you guys that way if someone does flash a theme and wants to go back stock after a couple weeks they can do so without impacting anything else.

    Truly any of you guys can make the zip in about 30 seconds so i don't mean to volunteer nick for work but if you do let nick know so he can update post #1 with a link
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    I just happen to have a stock deodex template laying around on my computer somewhere. Let me find it and I'll throw it up on mediafire.
    Thanked by 2:
  17. #17  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick7 View Post
    I just happen to have a stock deodex template laying around on my computer somewhere. Let me find it and I'll throw it up on mediafire.
    BAM! ask and ye shall receive. See how easy that was
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  18. #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    This is true only if you want to flash a theme and use it briefly. In the event someone is using a theme for any period of time like a day, week, month then restoring a nandroid may not be a valid option as they would lose any changes they have made to their system since the nandroid backup took place.

    Maybe nick can toss up a stock framework for you guys that way if someone does flash a theme and wants to go back stock after a couple weeks they can do so without impacting anything else.

    Truly any of you guys can make the zip in about 30 seconds so i don't mean to volunteer nick for work but if you do let nick know so he can update post #1 with a link
    Cant you just flash the rom over again without wiping? I know on CM6 etc if you just flashed the rom over without wiping anything it would fix the framework and not delete your settings\apps etc.
  19. #19  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fifedogg View Post
    Cant you just flash the rom over again without wiping? I know on CM6 etc if you just flashed the rom over without wiping anything it would fix the framework and not delete your settings\apps etc.
    yes but thats a custom ROM, your assuming everyone is running a custom ROM. Keep in mind the people who use stock ROMs. There aren't stock ROMs sitting around. Right now Beezy put out the community ROM but also made it clear that ROM will in no way shape or form be updated or supported.

    Also, and this is a question for sheer simplicity .... why flash 80mb when you can flash, what, 1 or 2mb?
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    shooot ..... speed this bad boy up by teaching these guys how to use the tool your using. This thread could have 50 themes in 10 days lmfao. It would be like a theme mecca for optimus

    My only concern would be though that people would just start porting without permission. People work very hard on their themes and may not want someone to port it, or may want to port it them self so they receive the proper credit. Nick is taking the appropriate actions of requesting permission first.
    This is why I did not release the method right away. I don't want work being taken without permission. I'll post it up when I have time though and just emphasize the importance of asking for permission.
  21. #21  

    Default

    Just so I don't wait for santa to come down my chimney and he gets lost and doesn't show up. Can you tell me if some gingerbread theme love might be coming. I know you need permission but I just want to know if the link I posted on the first page is even possible. thanks in advance.
  22. #22  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Droid-One View Post
    Just so I don't wait for santa to come down my chimney and he gets lost and doesn't show up. Can you tell me if some gingerbread theme love might be coming. I know you need permission but I just want to know if the link I posted on the first page is even possible. thanks in advance.
    He doesn't need permission for GB. That's AOSP. If he's taking it from someones already compiled ROM thats kind of a grey area (as it's technically googles theme not theirs) BUT nick if you want to play it safe, which i recommend, take it from the Nexus S system dump and just credit google/the person who made the dump.
    Last edited by KSmithInNY; 12-16-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    Nick7's Avatar
    Brick Master

    Posts
    1,039 Posts
    ROM
    CM7

    Default

    Gingerbread theme is next on the list, I'll take your advice KSmithInNY.
    Thanked by:
  24. #24  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    yes but thats a custom ROM, your assuming everyone is running a custom ROM. Keep in mind the people who use stock ROMs. There aren't stock ROMs sitting around. Right now Beezy put out the community ROM but also made it clear that ROM will in no way shape or form be updated or supported.

    Also, and this is a question for sheer simplicity .... why flash 80mb when you can flash, what, 1 or 2mb?
    I just figured it would be easy as I always have the ROM I'm running on the root of my SD. It only takes about a minute or so to flash it.
  25. #25  
    rodcpierce's Avatar
    Android FTW. Apple FTL

    Posts
    96 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ROM
    g-ROM 2.0

    Default

    force close on android ginger bread keyboard in the steel theme
Page 1 of 21 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B