Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree3Likes

Default Re: [BRICK WARNING]Dont clear phone via Menu>Privacy after custom

Ok so I rooted my optimus V with gingerbreak v1.2 and tryed to flash clockworkmod from rom manager it kinda worked 1when I would go into recovery id get the list of options in ornage txt but none of them would do anything so than I did a factory reset from the phones privacy option and it didn't boot to recovery it went to the lg logo and it did a discoloration barcode fade out and than sticks at a black screen please help me I've got a computer but no internet I've got a samsung intercept I'm on now. So please some1 help me the phone is 2 days old.
    #sarcasm

ROM
    kraven CM9 / LeWa Alpha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Hackerboy89 View Post
    Ok so I rooted my optimus V with gingerbreak v1.2 and tryed to flash clockworkmod from rom manager it kinda worked 1when I would go into recovery id get the list of options in ornage txt but none of them would do anything so than I did a factory reset from the phones privacy option and it didn't boot to recovery it went to the lg logo and it did a discoloration barcode fade out and than sticks at a black screen please help me I've got a computer but no internet I've got a samsung intercept I'm on now. So please some1 help me the phone is 2 days old.
    You bricked it. ROM manager causes uber bricks. Can you access the phone via ADB?

i need help my phone boots then goes to CWM and idk what to do i tried flashing other roms and i get a status code 7 and im wondering if i can over flash the recovery to xionia. i did what this sticky said not to do but i never noticed this until it happened
    Racer of Elevators

ROM
    Paranoid Android / CM7

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNewToRooting View Post
    i need help my phone boots then goes to CWM and idk what to do i tried flashing other roms and i get a status code 7 and im wondering if i can over flash the recovery to xionia. i did what this sticky said not to do but i never noticed this until it happened
    What did you to get from a working phone to where you are now?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345