[Custom Recovery] Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6)

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so this is a LS670 forum page?? Thought it was for Optimus V users which are VM670 models... Does this ring a bell or am I still not following this forums instructiuons to properly flash Xionia Recovery!?!?!
Dude, what part of this:
LG Optimus Forums> Sprint Optimus S> LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks> [Custom Recovery] Xionia Clockwork (CWMA v1.2518.6)
is still confusing you?

If you want something more current that works on the V, try here:
http://forums.projectopencannibal.net/lg-optimus-v/

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow, LMAO! Am I speaking to people where English is not a primary language or am I speaking gibberish!? To answer the previous posts on this forum page: No, this page is not helpful. I have tried everything to a "tee" and have the same results....Blank Screen. 1+1=2 and the instructions to apply Xionia is not working which means that the people who added this page made instructions to flash the Optimus S and not Optimus V (1-1=0). Do the math, this is not helping!

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, no. I signed up for Cannabis Open or whatever because one of Android's most know D.Walton is a moderator there but no matter what post or whatever screenshot I add, nobody ever responds...its so newly formed and the Optimus is such an old phone, there is no chance for that site! Its not helping....All I ask is for a sure-fire way to add Xionia to my phone without having to flash Cannabis or whatever ROM to my BRAND NEW Optimus V. Is this so difficult to ask, I mean can somebody please just tell me it's not possible because I'm about ready to freak the F out listening to people who are not even using the LG Optimus!

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
All I ask is for a sure-fire way to add Xionia [for the Optimus S] to my [Optimus V] without having to flash Cannabis or whatever ROM... Is this so difficult to ask, I mean can somebody please just tell me it's not possible because I'm about ready to freak the F out listening to people who are not even using the LG Optimus!
Anything is possible, it just doesn't always work out the way you might hope. You are already "freaking the F out" and you are not listening to what we are plainly telling you. This recovery is not for your Optimus V. It may work just fine if you do not need the screen to work while using it... or it may not. You are the one experimenting with unsupported software installs on a different device, why don't you post your results and workarounds if you find any? Thank you for you interest in this thread and this aging recovery for the Optimus S.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Anything is possible, it just doesn't always work out the way you might hope. You are already "freaking the F out" and you are not listening to what we are plainly telling you. This recovery is not for your Optimus V. It may work just fine if you do not need the screen to work while using it... or it may not. You are the one experimenting with unsupported software installs on a different device, why don't you post your results and workarounds if you find any? Thank you for you interest in this thread and this aging recovery for the Optimus S.

He's just a troll. I've seen his initial post, but I ignored because most of the instructions for every recovery is in the thread OP, so clearly he didn't read,

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
He's just a troll. I've seen his initial post, but I ignored because most of the instructions for every recovery is in the thread OP, so clearly he didn't read,

Troll huh? What am i trolling for other than some assistance from a single competent individual?? Comments like yours are unwarranted and unwanted. I've had very legitimate questions for issues far out of your area of expertise and all i can do is sit back and laugh at individuals like you who make equivocal comments to bump your pride and/or self esteem but for what?? I did read many posts here and other sites about similar issues and to no avail. I did follow instructions to a "T" and got minimal results, so I came back to show what i did or did not do correctly to learn something just to be prejudiced and slandered by people like you who ARE THE REAL definition of a "troll"! There's obviously basis to my previous comments and questions, otherwise they would have been removed and this forum post locked. So Nagging Nigel, take ur comments elsewhere, such as a place called Facebook and talk trash somewhere else...unless you have something positive, constructive and less ignorant to add!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Troll huh? What am i trolling for other than some assistance from a single competent individual?? Comments like yours are unwarranted and unwanted. I've had very legitimate questions for issues far out of your area of expertise and all i can do is sit back and laugh at individuals like you who make equivocal comments to bump your pride and/or self esteem but for what?? I did read many posts here and other sites about similar issues and to no avail. I did follow instructions to a "T" and got minimal results, so I came back to show what i did or did not do correctly to learn something just to be prejudiced and slandered by people like you who ARE THE REAL definition of a "troll"! There's obviously basis to my previous comments and questions, otherwise they would have been removed and this forum post locked. So Nagging Nigel, take ur comments elsewhere, such as a place called Facebook and talk trash somewhere else...unless you have something positive, constructive and less ignorant to add!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

I have something constructive to add. You came here talking junk about Project Open Cannibal forums when everyone there was trying to help you. Obviously you didn't read their instructions , because I just pulled out my development Optimus S and using the instructions they gave you, installed it in 3 minutes max. Yes, for thirds reason you're classified as a that. And to the matter about your comments, a mod hottest hasn't seen them because no one reported them. The moderators don't spend all day reading every post in the forums because they have lives too. And why would they close this thread? It's a development thread. If anything, you should get banned .

Edit: And my forum name is TheNameIsNigel, and you're going to show me respect. Honestly, by looking at every one of your posts, I've found that you've just trolled everyone. Now you're dismissed

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Let's keep this an open discussion thread about development. There is no need to start with the insults or trolling comments. It won't end well for anyone ;-)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Trust me your better off just holding back, report the post in question and let us step in... Less people involved in a situation the less messy it gets.

Thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If your viewing from desktop or browser upper right hand corner of the post next to the post number is a little triangle with an exclamation point in the center. That is the report a post button.

Tapatalk/AC app has report option too from one of the sub menu screens.

If your viewing this in Mobile view from the forum options it would be located I believe lower left hand corner of the post, again the little triangle.

caliEskimo

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Its all good in my book, I just have not found anything positive in anyone's replies to my posts A.K.A NaggingNigel. Sorry MODz, my comments will be toned down from now on, I just hope there are more people here to help rather than make innapropriate comments to get a rise out of another!
Thanks for stepping in Paul627g

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Its all good in my book, I just have not found anything positive in anyone's replies to my posts A.K.A NaggingNigel.
My warning /request earlier also stands for name calling. Your just pouring more fuel on the fire.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Xiona won't show up on sd card while in recovery. Please help
1. Why are trying to use Xionia? There are newer recoveries that are more compatible with more recent ROMs.

2. Why are you trying to access a recovery image file while booted into another recovery? I can't see a productive reason for attempting this...

kingseanrocks

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi is there a .zip version of this I can flash my friends phone stuck in a recovery bootloop and I need to flsh this so I can use the fix bootloop option

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums