Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Thanks for this, worked a treat.

thanks

Awesome Thanks!

going to try it now

Thank you 4 sharing this post

fturyurtuyrt

They make this revert sound complicated and its so easy. I done the update that stoped the free tether via quick settings app so this is the easy fix. Ignore the non working screen warning because that was a bunch of crap for me. First plug youf phone in and download the phone drivers. Then download LS670zv9_20.s9_20.p60671.cab when download is complete just right click the .cab file and rename the file LS670ZV9.cab next download lg mobile update tools. Next download kp500.zip file and extract it. In the extracted kp500 folder place your LS670zv9.cab folder in there. Now inside your kp500 folder you will see your kp500 application in there. Start kp500. It will look like command prompt. Type j then hit enter it will ask for model number type LS670 and hit enter then it will ask for the name of the cab file type LS670zv9_20 it will open up lg mobile tool and the update will begin. It will change the android version from software 2.2.2 to 2.2.1 and it wont loose root or any apps at all thats bull. Dont back up you dont need too. Read the head ach up above or do it this way.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #358  

Quote Originally Posted by medontlikehell View Post
    They make this revert sound complicated and its so easy. I done the update that stoped the free tether via quick settings app so this is the easy fix. Ignore the non working screen warning because that was a bunch of crap for me.
    The warning is there because some phones have the new LCD. Just because your phone doesn't have the new LCD doesn't mean it is good policy to hide an obviously negative and disconcerting behavior from other users.

Nowhere in the warning on the LCD does it say all phones are affected so it is unclear why you are saying it is a bunch of crap.
    [How-To] Rooting LS670ZVH
    Installed ZVH by mistake? Use simple update.zip to revert to ZVD / Froyo

Smile Nice

Thanks helped me out alot.

I'm gonna give this a try, thanks.

I'm new to this forum, I have an optimus S that has VD, why do I need to downgrade to V9 to root?

Thanks for the help in rooting my phone. Still learning about the Android platform and this really helped.

Help im stuck on the android splash screen

I got it working thank you good sir for the great tutorial

Worked for me. Thanks!

just making sure this works

thank you everyone for the optimus support. Testing now.

first off, when choosing wich carrier/country/phone model number to instal usb drivers from lg tool mine is not listed.. i am using optimus s. i am lost... if there is a post for dummies or an easy fix, please by all means point me in the right direction. ty

as if anyone will even see my post....

Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Dizzy View Post
    as if anyone will even see my post....
    Look at the sticky posts. Read up a little bit. Then give it a go.

EDIT: also with the carrier, country thing you just need the model number of your phone. It won't be listed a optimus s. But I can tell you that all the info needed is in these threads because I rooted my phone when they first came out and these are the guides I followed. so the info is there, it just may take a little reading. Or use one-click root.
    Last edited by basketthis; 06-06-2011 at 04:47 AM.
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"

Default Thanks for this.

Just wanted to that you for this guide. I just got a new Optimus S today - it's the newer hardware than my old one which just went for a little ride through the washing machine.
    Wish me luck!

thankyou for all your hard work.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

hi did anybody flash sprint optimus ls670s to us cellular?after flashing canot connect to computer usb bproblem i did settings-applications-usb debug but no go any idea thank you
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718 ... LastLast