[Themes] Download, Request, Share

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would like to personally thank Nick7 for his help in teaching me how to port themes. He has given me the knowledge to start my own thread to help out with themes for our Optimus S!

To request a theme:
Name of the theme.
URL of the original theme.

I will take care of the humbling part of asking the creator if I can port the theme ;)

To install and of my themes:
**You must be on ThundeRom, nRom, or LEGO Rom**
-Copy the zip to your SD Card
-Boot into Recovery Mode
-Make a NAND backup
-Flash the zip
-Optional: I normally wipe Dalvik after flashing a theme
-Reboot

I hope everyone enjoys these. I actually enjoy making them, so let the requests begin.

Last edited:

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Honeycomb Port from XDA: Credit goes to jasonevil for the theme
Honeycomb b4.zip

The icons are Sensius Icons from XDA. The calendar is a signals 23 LauncherPro Plus mod, also from XDA.

The icons had to be resized, and the LPP mod is the Honeycomb mod.

Also, do a Google search and you should be able to find Honeycomb wallpapers pretty easily now, one of which is shown in the scrrenshots.

Last edited:

jmzsctt

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome the screen shots look great! Unfortunately I can’t get mine to look like yours… I have 2 signal bars up top… one must be for WiFi and the other my Sprint signal strength. I must have messed it up somehow… my calendar looks like it the TR calendar but the unlock screen is Honeycomb. Are the icons in the screenshot from an ADW addon or is that in honeycomb also? Again this looks great from the screen shots I just wish I hadn’t messed mine up.

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is awesome the screen shots look great! Unfortunately I can’t get mine to look like yours… I have 2 signal bars up top… one must be for WiFi and the other my Sprint signal strength. I must have messed it up somehow… my calendar looks like it the TR calendar but the unlock screen is Honeycomb. Are the icons in the screenshot from an ADW addon or is that in honeycomb also? Again this looks great from the screen shots I just wish I hadn’t messed mine up.

I updated the post to reflect how to make everything look like mine...see post above (the one with the theme in it)

But yes, the signal strength is on the left for wifi (when on) and on the right for cellular. I might change the color of the wifi one eventually, but that is how it is on honeycomb. Apparently, the xoom comes with a mdpi folder inside framework-res, and that is where this dump came from.

jmzsctt

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Honeycomb Port from XDA: Credit goes to jasonevil for the theme
Honeycomb b4.zip

The icons are Sensius Icons from XDA. The calendar is a signals 23 LauncherPro Plus mod, also from XDA.

The icons had to be resized, and the LPP mod is the Honeycomb mod.

Also, do a Google search and you should be able to find Honeycomb wallpapers pretty easily now, one of which is shown in the scrrenshots.
So i use Gimp or photoshop to resize these icons right? do I just change the format or what?

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
This is a sick theme!! :)
Anyway u can fix it up for the EVO?! ;P

CM7 4G.

Right now I am focusing on a few for the Optimus S. I can give it a shot when I get some time, but no idea when that will be.

any way to flash these on cm7?

I am going to work on a CM7 version of it this week, cause I plan on switching to CM7 myself eventually. The CM7 version should allow me to theme several apps to go along with the theme, such as Phone.apk, Contacts.apk, Music.apk, and DeskClock.apk. It should look pretty sick when it's done. This is number 4 on my list to do right now, since a version is already out for the other roms.

Reactions: sgleason13b

luckylui

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am focusing on a few for the Optimus S. I can give it a shot when I get some time, but no idea when that will be.

I am going to work on a CM7 version of it this week, cause I plan on switching to CM7 myself eventually. The CM7 version should allow me to theme several apps to go along with the theme, such as Phone.apk, Contacts.apk, Music.apk, and DeskClock.apk. It should look pretty sick when it's done. This is number 4 on my list to do right now, since a version is already out for the other roms.

No hurry at all bro. Do what u need to do and if u get to it ill b either here or over at xda just looking around :)

If u need anything from me just let me know!!

CM7 4G.

jmzsctt

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a Honeycomb Dialer that will work on the Optimus? I have seen one thats looks alot like the calendar but it was for another phone.

steindog99

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I have been away for a while. I am down in Georgia for another few weeks without my laptop. Post on Nick7 or jasonevil's threads for requests, otherwise I can work on it when I get home...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk