im a n00b, help

kr651129

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone, I want to get more out of it so I am looking to install a new kernel (OC Kernel) but here is my question. I have an Optimus T and the OC Kernel is under the optimus s forum. Will I brick my phone, is their an easy way to find kernels, and is everything on the s interchangeable with the t?

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone, I want to get more out of it so I am looking to install a new kernel (OC Kernel) but here is my question. I have an Optimus T and the OC Kernel is under the optimus s forum. Will I brick my phone, is their an easy way to find kernels, and is everything on the s interchangeable with the t?

I don't know if the Xionia kernel (or any other Optimus S kernel) will work with the Optimus T, because kernels are generally device specific.

But if you change the title of the thread to something other than "im a n00b, help" you will probably increase your chances of getting help.

EDIT: Posting in the correct forum will also help. This is the Optimus S forum. Since your question is about the Optimus T, you should post in the Optimus T forum.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance