Problem With Custom ROMs

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So I'm pretty new to the forum and rooting/installing ROMs as well, so I apologize if I have left anything out. I reverted from software version VD to V9 to use z4root to root my Optimus. Installed a custom recovery that seems to be working fine. I've tried ThundeROM 1.8.2 and Lego ROM v2 and I have a radio problem on both it seems. The hands free activation fails on startup and I can't get any 3g at all, only wifi. That's really the only problem I'm experiencing. I have tried installing Xionia kernel 005 if that makes difference. Any suggestions? Thanks.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So I'm pretty new to the forum and rooting/installing ROMs as well, so I apologize if I have left anything out. I reverted from software version VD to V9 to use z4root to root my Optimus. Installed a custom recovery that seems to be working fine. I've tried ThundeROM 1.8.2 and Lego ROM v2 and I have a radio problem on both it seems. The hands free activation fails on startup and I can't get any 3g at all, only wifi. That's really the only problem I'm experiencing. I have tried installing Xionia kernel 005 if that makes difference. Any suggestions? Thanks.

If you are still on V9 TR 1.8.2 will not work because it was made for the ZVD update.

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response! I looked but I never saw that they required a certain software version, ah well. Alright then, couple more questions.

Are there any ROMs for V9?

If I use the LG tool to update to VD will I lose my root? I have no confidence in myself to root it without using z4root.

sonicbluemustang

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the quick response! I looked but I never saw that they required a certain software version, ah well. Alright then, couple more questions.

Are there any ROMs for V9?

If I use the LG tool to update to VD will I lose my root? I have no confidence in myself to root it without using z4root.

Update to VD then install tr1.8 and youll be done. Already rooted rom :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12