Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Like Tree2Likes

ROM
    Nexus Beam

I can not get the dock to work. any theme i choose has the same 3 button dock...please help

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

good work!

i like it

Quote Originally Posted by gnobiwan View Post
    I can not get the dock to work. any theme i choose has the same 3 button dock...please help
    All of the docks that you see in the OP are Launcher Pro Docks. What you need to do is download the Image file of the docks as well as the Alpha.png. Once you have all of that downloaded, drop it to your SD card and then you can go into Launcher Pro and change the dock background to "custom". This is where you will choose the Image that you want as your dock image. The alpha image is so that you cant see the icons over the dock.

The LG dock has 5 icon slots.. the HTC has 3. So 2 of them you are going to tell it to act as BLANK. The other 3 you are going to choose according to the image. Once you change ie : The phone button (from app drawer to phone), then you need to tell Launcher Pro that you want to use a custom Icon. This is where the Alpha image comes in.

If you need more help lemmie know. I KNOW THEY WORK CUZ I USE EM

Default Re: [Themes] HoneycombS, Alpha7 and Orion *4/13/2011*

They are great looking. Grabbing one myself, thanks a lot!

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS flavor of the day....

Missed the honeycombS theme from my old optimus .........had to come and grab it for my ns4g.........thanks again jasonevil!

ahhhhh...........gone todash..............
    beer of choice right now is...........Sieara Nevada's Ruthless Rye IPA..........mmmmmmmm......
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910