ADB issue in Windows 7

mid3vil

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Could a forum MOD send me a message.. I was having trouble getting the failure of the Android Single Sooner Interface to install.. I even used the B2CAppSetup file to download the Singapore LGP500 usb download from LG..

Anyways I ran across a LGDriver.exe which fixes the issue for me.. Tested on both Windows 7 64 and 32 Bit platforms.

I uploaded the file to mediafire, but since i'm not a known forum member and this is an exe file I don't want to just go posting the link without validation or approval.

:D

mid3vil

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Mods.. I'm sick so going to bed.. here is the link - understand that this driver comes from someone who is unknown in the scene so run a virus scan on it..
goto device manager and right click on the Android Sooner Single item and then uninstall (check to delete the associated file)

Unplug your phone.. and install the LGDriver.exe file
Make sure your phone is in development mode (settings/applications/development)

Replugin your phone and let windows setup drivers..

goto your adb folder location depending on your Android SDK version

may need to
adb kill-server
adb start-server

but do a
adb devices
and you should see your phone listed now

LGDriver.exe

Last edited:

Johannesaurus

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I rooted a friend's Optimus V for him a few months ago on my laptop and didn't have any problems. Now I'm trying to root my own Optimus T, and this driver issue was driving me nuts! This fixed it immediately. Great find, thanks for sharing.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've always (for the single sooner interface) just restarted the PC with "DRIVER SIGNATURE whatever DISABLED".... never had a problem ;)

bmaa

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I spent few hours trying to figure t out. the key was to "check" the delete software files. I've kept missing it. Now it is working w/ADB (T-mobile G2X).
Mods.. I'm sick so going to bed.. here is the link - understand that this driver comes from someone who is unknown in the scene so run a virus scan on it..
goto device manager and right click on the Android Sooner Single item and then uninstall (check to delete the associated file)

Unplug your phone.. and install the LGDriver.exe file
Make sure your phone is in development mode (settings/applications/development)

Replugin your phone and let windows setup drivers..

goto your adb folder location depending on your Android SDK version

may need to
adb kill-server
adb start-server

but do a
adb devices
and you should see your phone listed now

LGDriver.exe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member