Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Want ThundeROM, but have MVD baseband?

Last week I rooted my phone and installed VD using the awesome instructions provided in these forums. Now, I am hoping to get ThundeROM installed, but the install guide says
    Baseband version should end with ZVD
    but mine ends with MVD. ZVD shows up several other places in my phone versions (Build, SW):

So, I THINK I'm all set, but being a noob to Android hacking, I'd rather source the crowd than risk bricking my one and only device. Please advise, and if I am all set, is a correction/clarification needed in the guide?

Thanks much in advance for any help and for all the great content in here!

Same thing (it should actually say MVD in the instructions). VD is the important piece. Depending on what status area you are looking at the letter in front of VD changes, probably reflecting the module within the OS.

BTW it is MVD as in your screen cap, not MZD as listed in your subject.
    [How-To] Rooting LS670ZVH
    Installed ZVH by mistake? Use simple update.zip to revert to ZVD / Froyo
    Thanked by:

Thread title updated. You're good to go, Download ROM, put on root of SD card, go into custom recovery, wipe wipe wipe, flash.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Thanked by: