HELP: How to get to stock from CM7

ryman222

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a Rooted Optimus S and running the most current nightly of CM7. I'm not getting any 3G. Is there a quick fix for the 3G. I don't know how to get back to stock from CM7 because it's 2.3.3 and stock 2.2, can i just restore to my backup after data and cache clear?
Please help, on my Droid X you can SBF but i can't find anything like that for the Optimus S

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm on a Rooted Optimus S and running the most current nightly of CM7. I'm not getting any 3G. Is there a quick fix for the 3G. I don't know how to get back to stock from CM7 because it's 2.3.3 and stock 2.2, can i just restore to my backup after data and cache clear?
Please help, on my Droid X you can SBF but i can't find anything like that for the Optimus S

yes you can restore your backup. first though, did you try rebooting your phone? or just reflashing CM7 without a wipe?

jasonevil

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, i rebooted, i didn't try a reflash as i was at work, but i will tonight. It's ok to restore a 2.2 backup over a 2.3.3 rom?

yeah, do it all the time when testing stuff out...

*edit* also you can turn on airplane mode, then turn it off again...sometimes it just needs a kickstart....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1