[DEAD THEMES] Optimus s Froyo -=Theme_Team=-

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEMES] Optimus s Theme Kitchen -=Theme_Team=- (NEW 9/9)

Sorry if this has been discussed before, I didn't see it. I wanted to see if there is a way of changing the color of the active tab in apps (including dialer). Right now it's a very bright green, but was hoping for a lighter shad of gray (like in the screenshot of the theme below). I'm running stock Reborn and would like to keep everything else the same, or close to the same, just cannot stand that bright green tab. Is there a tool that I can use to do this? Thank you very much!

Here ya go:

theme_Reborn-VTSolo2-custom.zip

Reactions: anon(332172)

anon(332172)

May 24, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much.

Is there a tool that you use to create themes? This is definitely something I want to learn how to do.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEMES] Optimus s Theme Kitchen -=Theme_Team=- (NEW 9/9)

That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much.

Is there a tool that you use to create themes? This is definitely something I want to learn how to do.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

You can have a lot of fun in the UOT Kitchen creating your own themes, but if you want to really get into the system and change a bunch of things, you need to get very familiar with the files that are needed.

Feel free to open up one of my theme.zips and poke around a bit to see what files are needed. That's how I learned mostly.

The programs I use are:

WinRar
apktool - (for decompiling and compiling)
Dev.ZipSigner - (for signing zips so they can be flashed)
Gimp - (Image editing)
XML Marker - (xml editing)
UOT Kitchen - (I use this only for battery images)
Google Search

It's a lot of fun once you get the hang of it, but patience is a must. :confused:

Last edited:

scrosler

ROM Developer
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: [THEMES] Optimus s Theme Kitchen -=Theme_Team=- (NEW 9/10)

The themes and dialers will definitely not work as it is. Some of the modded apps might though. I'm going to play around with them this evening.
I dont know what mods you are reffering to but if they are anything in the /system/framework/ folder then I would not recommend trying. Same goes for /system/app/. :)

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEMES] Optimus s Theme Kitchen -=Theme_Team=- (NEW 9/10)

I dont know what mods you are reffering to but if they are anything in the /system/framework/ folder then I would not recommend trying. Same goes for /system/app/. :)

Themed apps is what I was referring to. And yes until I can verify everything, flashing any of these on zvh IS NOT RECOMMENDED

P.S. Themed Dark Google Search works fine, Themed Dark Gtalk does not!!

jstntp

/\C...D3\/
Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
[NOTE]
Due to the recent release of Gingerbread 2.3.3 for our the Optimus s, this thread will no longer be maintained or updated. All links will stay and be available for download and use, but no future releases will be posted for Froyo themes/mods.

If you have updated your phone to Gingerbread 2.3.3 the themes in this thread WILL NOT WORK for you.

Please visit the new Gingerbread theme thread here:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/lg...-themes-optimus-s-gingerbread-themes-wip.html
[/NOTE]

Last edited:

Jwh1o1

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to get the Purple Derple one again the link is broken and im getting everything ready for my wifes phone I have found some themes but they are all 5 to 10 bucks and im not rich at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs