New Update from LG?!

Anonamoose

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok just from sheetz and giggles I plugged my phone up to the LG updater and although I already have VD it's saying I have a update available .... anyone else getting this?
Edit.... after staring at it for 10 mins assessing the risk (brick) I took the plunge it goes 1/2 through then says update not available so perhaps it's just a glitch ... sorry to get anyones hopes up.... I was hoping for GB.

Anonamoose

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
LMAO too funny bro
I know I check every sunday for an update and I was like..... OMFG YES COULD THIS BE GB?! So I post here sweat balls for a few hit update..... it's going through.... im still freaking out.... then ..... ERROR. And Im like "NOOOOOO!" so on top of it not being a true update I feel like an a$$ for posting it here lol! :-\
Lesson learned .... don't jump the gun .... lol:-[

basketthis

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I know I check every sunday for an update and I was like..... OMFG YES COULD THIS BE GB?! So I post here sweat balls for a few hit update..... it's going through.... im still freaking out.... then ..... ERROR. And Im like "NOOOOOO!" so on top of it not being a true update I feel like an a$$ for posting it here lol! :-\
Lesson learned .... don't jump the gun .... lol:-[

Lol. I almost jumped the gun posting a solution for the aospCMod mms issue. I had mms working a certain way and was able to send myself picture mail and receive it. Just before I hit post I figure I should have someone try to send me a pic. Good thing I did because I still couldn't get mms unless they sent it through a server and, boy would that have been embarrassing. Lol

Low_Tech

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
I must be doing something way wrong, ever since I ran the ZVD update I can't even get the LG software updater to see my phone. Any suggestions?