[App] windows phone 7 music player

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Seems pretty lame in comparison to the already great choices in music players. What's so great about it? Its sleek but that's about all I noticed.

jadenj5

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Well I'm a huge fan of zune / wp7 that's why I like it.
And it pulls album art from the web. Idk if others do, but its cool
sent from my ginger-optimus

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
This is kinda cool, goes well with Launcher 7 (or 7 Launcher, whatever it's called).

Pretty minimalist, and it shows up as "Fede's Music App" in the app drawer but it's not bad at all.

Good find!

joshb2118

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I love this music player!! its supposed to be simple, thats the point, no major settings or tweaks to mess with, just find ur music n play, stock music player is the same just to cluttered with stuff, this is simple amd fast, and visually appealing...like windows phone 7 in general..

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Gotcha. Yea I dont like windows phones. Thats prob why its not my cup o tea. It is a nice player tho. Just not my bag baby LOL

jadenj5

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Ha hey to each their own:) I like the fact that it pulls album art off of the web, or just a pic of the band

sent from my ginger-optimus

fatal99

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Federico is actually on version Alpha 5 right now if you go to http://launcherpro.com/music/ (I hope it's ok that I post the link.) He's been updating every couple of weeks getting better and better. He's added widgets and you can now make a playlist and delete playlists. He has a changelog at the link above. I really like how smooth and sleek it is, and the picture download in the background is really cool. Many thanks to Fede on both moving this along quickly, and making a very lightweight music app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance