Netflix?

Thabyrdman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So here is the a story i had the reborn rom 2.1 installed. Netflix worked just green line. Well I decided to try the scott pilgrim rom which is alright netflix worked no green line. Well I decided I like reborn rom better so I restored nandroid backup. Well netflix is now saying "netflix is now deactivated on this device" So thinking it might be netflix I reflashed the scott pilgrim rom and netflix works. What gives I'm so confuse.....

Sent From My Super Awesome Optimus S Via TapaTalk.....

sblood86

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
So here is the a story i had the reborn rom 2.1 installed. Netflix worked just green line. Well I decided to try the scott pilgrim rom which is alright netflix worked no green line. Well I decided I like reborn rom better so I restored nandroid backup. Well netflix is now saying "netflix is now deactivated on this device" So thinking it might be netflix I reflashed the scott pilgrim rom and netflix works. What gives I'm so confuse.....

Sent From My Super Awesome Optimus S Via TapaTalk.....

Hehehe, netflix has some issues when you activate/deactivate devices sometimes. I had to reactivate the same xbox twice in 2 days last december, try going to your netflix account settings and remove the device from in there than try reactivating it from within reborn again, best bet I can think.

Good luck

Reactions: Thabyrdman

Thabyrdman

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Hehehe, netflix has some issues when you activate/deactivate devices sometimes. I had to reactivate the same xbox twice in 2 days last december, try going to your netflix account settings and remove the device from in there than try reactivating it from within reborn again, best bet I can think.

Good luck

That worked thanks yeah i was so confused it worked prior to flashing the Scott pilgrims rom flashed it worked but when i flashed the backup back to ReBorn 2.1 is stop working saying the device was deactivated. so I wipe everything reflashed scott pilgrims rom still worked. It only wouldnt work with ReBorn Rom after I Flashed the scott pilgrims rom its weird......All is Working now though

nikc4

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Netflix has removed device check from their app, you shouldn't need a hack or build.prop edit anymore.

I'm using the latest and greatest version, no hacks and no prop edits, so I can confirm it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae