What does everyone use to customize cm7

SuperECS

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
The Optimus 2X theme used LauncherPro but.....I could not figure out how to make it work, it has the 4 icon dock and then LP's dock sits on top with icons on top of each other. I could not figure what else you need to download for transparent icons.

my dumb self figured out that far after i edited lol, but now im having the same issue as you.

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
How difficult would it be to remove adw launcher from the rom completely and replace it with another? I know Ti backup lets you remove some system apps but haven't played with it yet. (don't know what I'm doing but thanks to nandroid backups I'm just take a stab at it and try to remove the file manger and fm radio first)

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
How difficult would it be to remove adw launcher from the rom completely and replace it with another? I know Ti backup lets you remove some system apps but haven't played with it yet. (don't know what I'm doing but thanks to nandroid backups I'm just take a stab at it and try to remove the file manger and fm radio first)

You're rooted. Install the home replacement you want then delete the adw apk from the system/app folder. That's what I do. I like Go Launcher better. Just make sure you install the other home first or you won't have any home at all. Lol

Sent from my Drew Stable CM7/ XioniaRedux lg-ls670 using Tapatalk.

mike9670

DROID Master
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't find any cm7 themes that look as good as the theme team's reborn ones.... All the good ones are hdpi....

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
You're rooted. Install the home replacement you want then delete the adw apk from the system/app folder. That's what I do. I like Go Launcher better. Just make sure you install the other home first or you won't have any home at all. Lol

Sent from my Drew Stable CM7/ XioniaRedux lg-ls670 using Tapatalk.

awesome...thats what i was hoping. thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad