[BRICK WARNING] - ROM Manager on the Optimus S = BRICK !!!

XGrimTalesX

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
HELP! I idiotically flashed the ClockWorkMod Recovery with Rom Manager when I already had Xionia_CWMA and now my phones Custom Recovery comes up with blank black screen and I have to pull the battery out and reboot it manually that way. Is there any way to fix this and reinstall Xionia_CWMA Recovery? :(

epidenimus

Racer of Elevators
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
HELP! I idiotically flashed the ClockWorkMod Recovery with Rom Manager when I already had Xionia_CWMA and now my phones Custom Recovery comes up with blank black screen and I have to pull the battery out and reboot it manually that way. Is there any way to fix this and reinstall Xionia_CWMA Recovery? :(
And the ROM Mangler got on your phone how?
Can you still get into Android?

cjizzle

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
OK so Im another fool who acted first and read later.... Please feel free to call me a noobtard. You would think that since Im staff at a video game console modding forum that I would know better.

Im not bricked, but CMR has mangled my recovery console. I ran the automatic root tool and came up with the error below. Recommendations? Please and thank you :)

Edit: This was the error: /data/local/temp/sh: permission denied

Edit2: Ahhah! Fixed it with THIS. Thanks for such a great forum!!!!!

Last edited:

eviltwinbrutha

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I accidently soft bricked my Vortex with Rom Manager.... I wish someone would've told me. I also wish someone could help me SAVE my other favorite phone...:':)':)':)-[:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87